Packing question

Sickofsnow

Eight more days until we go on our first cruise. Getting kind of excited and decided it's time to start packing! My question, do we need to pack beach towels? We are cruising on the NCL Majesty. Also we have signed up for the Sting Ray City excursion, so we will be off the boat, so I am thinking I will need my beach towel for this at a minimum. Thanks for any input you can give us.

I have never sailed NCL, but on Carnival and Royal, they will provide you with beach towels to take ashore. You will need to ask your cabin steward for them the night before. If you have the room, you can always take your own, if you prefer. When we drive to port, we can take as much luggage as we want, and I usually take along our own towels.

Eight more days until we go on our first cruise. Getting kind of excited and decided it's time to start packing! My question, do we need to pack beach towels? We are cruising on the NCL Majesty. Also we have signed up for the Sting Ray City excursion, so we will be off the boat, so I am thinking I will need my beach towel for this at a minimum. Thanks for any input you can give us.

Our Carnival cruise supplied us with fresh, thick luxurious beach towels for use on deck and at ports of call. If you wanted new ones, you could simply ask the Steward or put them on the floor that day and they would refresh them when they did the evening visit.

Archived