Liberty Feb 5-13 Trip Journal with Pictures

Awesome review... Makes me seriously want to book a Western

Carib sailing... OMG. The picturs are awesome and the last

youtube vid (the cruise in review) was really insightful... I can't

thank you enough.

PS, could you also tell a little bit about paying the seapass bill,

when was that done? How did it go... I'm still not really clear on

that :confused:.

Keep in mind this was an Eastern Caribbean itinerary! :)

The seapass bill is very easy. If you use a credit card, you just give them the card to swipe to keep on file when you check in, you can see your bill on the TV at any time, and on the last morning, they slip the bill in the door, and it's automatically charged to your credit card.

If you choose to use a cash account, it's a bit different, and I believe they recently changed this process so that you don't have to give a cash deposit at the beginning of your cruise and you just pay at Guest Services on the last night (unless you go over a certain amount, in which case you have to pay in order to keep using your seapass).

I'd personally recommend using a credit card account though, and just keeping an eye on your bill every couple days to make sure everything is okay. It makes it a lot easier at the end of the cruise. One less thing to worry about! :)

This is absolutely wonderful information about the Liberty. Your pictures are great!! It's great to read about the 8 day cruise - of which there are very few.

We are sailing on the Liberty next month and will be staying 2 cabins away from yours in a D1 as well. I am guessing that the cabin configuration will be the same as yours.

I had wondered how the roof of the dining room affected the view below as the deck plans show that is juts out abit - I'm guessing thats what you said was the walk way below. Because we're 2 cabins aft - that might not be below ours. Not that it's a big deal - I was just wondering.

Actually, the walkway below in the OP's picture is of the open deck that goes along the ship. Along the dining room, which is wider than the rest of the ship on that level, the deck curves out around it and cantilevers over the water. Actually a wonderful place to stand and truly feel as if you are in the water. You are really over the water.....

Hope that explains it a bit for you.

Happy Cruising,

TnT

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed your review and photos and thought you did very well on the flow rider. You really enjoyed your crusie, I could tell. I'll be sailing the Liberty in December so I have a long wait. :(

We had Abbacadabra as the headliner on the Oasis a couple of weeks ago and thought they were horrible. A lot of of people, and I mean ALOT walked out of the theater. Thank God, every other show and the production numbers on the Allure was excellent. Saturday Night Fever is to be on the Liberty in Dec. Was it there for you now? We love that show.

I believe Abbacadabra has numerous sets of bands so you probably saw a different group on the Allure. That's a shame that they were so bad though! At least the other headliners were all hits!

We didn't have Saturday Night Fever on the Liberty - I believe it's starting soon though if it hasn't already. That should be a good show!

You're going to have a blast! Hopefully the next 9 months will go quickly for you! :)

Archived