Spirit Balcony Dividers

ajagent

We have a large group going on the Spirit. We have managed to line up several balconies and were wondering if the dividers opened up?

We are in the area of cabin 9102 If anybody has any info, tips or comments about this deck let us know. This is our first time on NCL

I'm sorry, but I cannot answer about the Spirit (perhaps that I should not answer at all)....but....the dividers on the deck 10 balconies that we've had on POA, Star, and Pearl all opened up.

It takes a special wrench, but we've been told that all we need do is ask the steward or butler, and it would be taken care of.

Someone else will come along, I'm certain, with a difinitive answer.

I was worried that with the age of the ship that would be the case. I guess we will make do.

i don't know why I see so many references to her being older. Hell, if you think she is older, you should see me.

I don't think any ship under about 15 is older, but then that is me. I don't think anyone under 65 is older.

Nita LOL

I just returned from the Spirit where we had adjoining rooms with balconies. My butler and steward looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if they could open the divider - even though there is a lock with a keyhole and it clearly was built to be opened. Apparently they don't open them on this ship and no one knew how it could be done. They even asked their supervisors. Sorry - it's a big disappointment I know, they have done it for us on other ships.

I just returned from the Spirit where we had adjoining rooms with balconies. My butler and steward looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if they could open the divider - even though there is a lock with a keyhole and it clearly was built to be opened. Apparently they don't open them on this ship and no one knew how it could be done. They even asked their supervisors. Sorry - it's a big disappointment I know, they have done it for us on other ships.

i do wish they could be opened: there are 5 cabins of us and most are together.

Nita

The Spirit is an odd ship in many ways, some good and some bad. The reason it is odd is that it was initially built for Star Cruises (who happen to own 50% of NCL) for Asian cruises sailing mostly from Hong Kong.

This is just one of the bad things, there are others.....But there are many good things too......

Archived