Does Century Suite give you free specialty dinner?

phinn

YOu do not get it on the Century but they very often offer a free specialty dinner on the first night to suite passengers since they are not always crowded the first night.

They didn't do this last March...and we were in a Royal suite

YOu do not get it on the Century but they very often offer a free specialty dinner on the first night to suite passengers since they are not always crowded the first night.

Like I said, they sometimes do it...

Well, we would have liked it if they had offered it...however there is a bit of a difference between "very often offer" and "they sometimes do it" :o

Like I said, they sometimes do it...

Well, we would have liked it if they had offered it...however there is a bit of a difference between "very often offer" and "they sometimes do it" :o

Oh Please, you expect every word to be perfect, I answered the question. Excuse me, I don't usually book a "Royal Suite."

Oh Please, you expect every word to be perfect, I answered the question. Excuse me, I don't usually book a "Royal Suite."

My point is if someone is asking and you say very often 'cause they are not busy that first night, you might be getting their hopes up when it may not be the case at all...and maybe you should try a Royal Suite...you'd like it :D

My point is if someone is asking and you say very often 'cause they are not busy that first night, you might be getting their hopes up when it may not be the case at all...and maybe you should try a Royal Suite...you'd like it :D

I've had suites on ships and in some of the best hotels in the country, I am not a suite person, could care less.

My point is that they are available on some cruises and that they very often do it. Perhaps your gripe should be with Celebrity and not me. I would point out also that there have been numerous posts on this board about Celebrity offering this benefit. That is the only reason I posted it, sorry if you didn't like my wording.

This board is really getting intolerable where you can't even answer a question..

Archived