limon white water rafting

sandybeach

We wanted to do whitewater rafting and were trying to set it up along with a zipline trip with Danilo at Adventure Caribbean. Unfortunately we needed 4 for the rafting and couldn't find another couple, so we just did the zipline instead. I would highly recommend Danilo, though. He was very personable and full of information about Costa Rica. He hunted for monkeys for us, found us a couple of sloths, and when I mentioned that we love chicharrones, he took us to his favorite place in town for fresh ones (which were absolutely amazing!). His email is adventure_caribbean@yahoo.com (with an underscore between adventure and caribbean). He quoted us $125pp for zipline and rafting, but I think it was only $80 if you wanted to do rafting only.

• 1 month later...
we ended up booking through carnival for the white water rafting since its a length y excursion

Can you report back on how it was? We too are considering booking this thru the cruise line. In Costa Rica we've experienced: being in a bus accident, flat tire on a bus, bus breakdown, and road blocked from an accident. So, we think that we just need to go with the cruiseline on this one.......

We've been rafting on the Reventazon with Rios Tropicales before. I think that is where Carnival's excursion goes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi.got back this week..the white water rafting was fun ..just enough thrills...the only thing is there was alot of construction on the river by the electric company..it wasnt quite as scenic as i expected..but all in all good excursion//everyone in my group enjoyed it.

Archived