Big Thank You

nhcpl57

Just want to Thank everyone on here that helped us answer questions on our First (But not Last) Princess Cruise on the Crown 2/5/11 - 2/12/11. We were undecided when we first looked on the message board. We had only cruised three other times on Royal which we loved. So we were a bit skeptical about changing over to Princess.

But this turned out to be our BEST cruise yet. We loved the Ship, The staff, The service, The rooms, The food, The fellow Passengers, the Ports and yes even the bed ad Coffee were ok with us. I can not find fault in the Crown or Princess no matter how hard i look, and i feel that i am hard to please.

So thanks for all the Tips, we took on 3 bottles of champagne ad a little rum without a problem, we went for the anytime meals which worked out great for us. We wet with a Balcony on Aloha deck 12, nice and private. We left the ship about 10:15am Sat. I wanted to stay and do it all over again.

Thank you all Steve And Carol N.H.

Just want to Thank everyone on here that helped us answer questions on our First (But not Last) Princess Cruise on the Crown 2/5/11 - 2/12/11. We were undecided when we first looked on the message board. We had only cruised three other times on Royal which we loved. So we were a bit skeptical about changing over to Princess.

But this turned out to be our BEST cruise yet. We loved the Ship, The staff, The service, The rooms, The food, The fellow Passengers, the Ports and yes even the bed ad Coffee were ok with us. I can not find fault in the Crown or Princess no matter how hard i look, and i feel that i am hard to please.

So thanks for all the Tips, we took on 3 bottles of champagne ad a little rum without a problem, we went for the anytime meals which worked out great for us. We wet with a Balcony on Aloha deck 12, nice and private. We left the ship about 10:15am Sat. I wanted to stay and do it all over again.

So does that mean you liked it? ;)

So does that mean you liked it? ;)

He must have reading the note below! I bet we now have another happy Princess cruiser joining our ranks!

Yes we are really happy, I am looking now to book another Princess cruise. :)

Hopefully you took advantage of purchasing some Future Cruise Credits? It's a great program that can only be purchased onboard. We keep a few to be able to use the $100 as our full deposit plus getting onboard credit. :)

ehhhhh didn't know anything about Future Cruise Credits :confused:

Wont stop me booking though

While onboard you can purchase FCDs (as many as desired) for $100/pp/cruise. If not used within 4 years they're refunded & we keep a few for each of us after losing onboard credit (OBC) once. It allows you to use the $100 as your deposit & in exchange receive OBC:

7-9 days: Inside-$25; Outside-$50

10-15 days: Inside-$75; Outside-$100

16+ days: Inside-$125; Outside-$150

They can only be used by the purchaser & it's one required per passenger. It's referred to as the FCD (future cruise deposit) & FCC (future cruise credit) on these boards but they're the same program.

They also have a great Military OBC program:

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na1130

It's always nice to hear that someone had such a positive experience. It took us a few cruises on different lines to compare them all and, for us, we love Princess and all that goes with cruising their ships.

It also took me a few cruise experiences to understand the concept of FCC's and now, I ALWAYS make sure to purchase them while I'm onboard.

Thank you for sharing your comments with us.

Was there anything that really stood-out during your cruise?

It's always nice to hear that someone had such a positive experience. It took us a few cruises on different lines to compare them all and, for us, we love Princess and all that goes with cruising their ships.

It also took me a few cruise experiences to understand the concept of FCC's and now, I ALWAYS make sure to purchase them while I'm onboard.

Thank you for sharing your comments with us.

Was there anything that really stood-out during your cruise?

Well i can tell you there was a head waitress or waiter in the M/A Dining room I know i wont get her name right but i think it was something like Olana, She is the only Female Head waiter, she made sure i got my Escargot every night yum. We really thought our three Royal Caribbean Cruises were good But Princess went the Extra mile with just about everything i.m.o. Just the fact that you can do your own Laundry and bring your own wine. Everyone was so nice, Like i say even the fellow passengers. The ship was spotless, we were surrounded on both sides of our balcony by smokers (smoke bothers me) but i never noticed the smell of smoke once. O.M.G the weather and seas were so good. The Adult pool was our sanctuary. Could go on and on and on....

Well i can tell you there was a head waitress or waiter in the M/A Dining room I know i wont get her name right but i think it was something like Olana, She is the only Female Head waiter, she made sure i got my Escargot every night yum. We really thought our three Royal Caribbean Cruises were good But Princess went the Extra mile with just about everything i.m.o. Just the fact that you can do your own Laundry and bring your own wine. Everyone was so nice, Like i say even the fellow passengers. The ship was spotless, we were surrounded on both sides of our balcony by smokers (smoke bothers me) but i never noticed the smell of smoke once. O.M.G the weather and seas were so good. The Adult pool was our sanctuary. Could go on and on and on....

Thanks. We feel the same way!

I can't agree with you more! We are just back from our 1st Princess cruise. I was very hesitant about Princess but booked for the itinerary. I am in love with Princess and just booked another one for later this year with our FCC we bought while onboard. My first words as we walked down the hall to our room was OMG this ship is beautiful! I knew from the moment we walked on that I was going to love it. DH was hesitant in that he thought it was going to be a little to elegant but he loved it also.

I also love this message board. Ask any question and it is answered promptly.

Archived