deck 6 on the oasis?

papichulo

I had this exact cabin a year ago. I loved the location. First of all, you are near the elevators, etc. You are also right by the Boardwalk so I would walk out to the Donut Shop in the AM for my coffee. You are also right at the Royal Promenade, just one flight down. It was a very convenient location and I wouldn't hesitate to book it again. The only negative is the closet next to the bed made it kind of hard to get in and out, but who really cares in the grand scheme of things?

i am book on the oasis my is 6252 is that a good location and how is the room i got D5 balcony room

Great location but there is no difference between the D5 you booked and the D8's that are close by. If a D8 is available I would save your $$$$$ and switch!!

• 3 weeks later...
i am book on the oasis my is 6252 is that a good location and how is the room i got D5 balcony room

Does anyone know if this is the same layout for the Allure of the Seas as well??

I had this exact cabin a year ago. I loved the location. First of all, you are near the elevators, etc. You are also right by the Boardwalk so I would walk out to the Donut Shop in the AM for my coffee. You are also right at the Royal Promenade, just one flight down. It was a very convenient location and I wouldn't hesitate to book it again. The only negative is the closet next to the bed made it kind of hard to get in and out, but who really cares in the grand scheme of things?

While I do love the facts about the location, especially not having to go far for morning coffee - I'm a little worried about that closet next to the bed situation (not that it's a deal-breaker!!)

Thanks

Do you know what time coffee is available in the morning at the Donut Shop? I will be on deck 6 on the Oasis in July.

Great location but there is no difference between the D5 you booked and the D8's that are close by. If a D8 is available I would save your $$$$$ and switch!!

Do you know the diffence between D1 and all those other D categories? We have D1's booked, attached. I thinknthe might be attached balconies in those other categories, still..

Do you know the diffence between D1 and all those other D categories? We have D1's booked, attached. I thinknthe might be attached balconies in those other categories, still..

Slightly larger balcony. The room is the same size and layout as D2-8. Not worth the $$$$ in my opinion.

Does anyone know if this is the same layout for the Allure of the Seas as well??

While I do love the facts about the location, especially not having to go far for morning coffee - I'm a little worried about that closet next to the bed situation (not that it's a deal-breaker!!)

Thanks

Same layout for cabins

Slightly larger balcony. The room is the same size and layout as D2-8. Not worth the $$$$ in my opinion.

I LIKE my larger balcony! :)

Thanks

I prefer the bed next to the closet. I want a easier access to the balcony, and that is what you get with the bed next to the closet.

• 2 weeks later...
We have a cruise booked on Oasis in cabin 6672. Does anyone know whether this has the bed closer to the balcony or the closet? Thanks.

Our D8 on deck six had the bed next to the balcony

Archived