Things about Ecstasy

ticka1

Going on my first cruise with hubby for our 12th wedding anniversary - Ecstasy out of Galveston and I'm trying to find out all I can about this ship!

Tell me good and bad about this ship! Secrets or things not so secret.

Have you read all the reviews out right now?? Host Mach is in the process of doing one of them with tons of pictures.

If you have any questions, there are a ton of us who have done her so many times we have most of the stuff memorized. I got off Ecstasy Jan 27th, so pretty recently this last time.

Im not sure to me anything is secret. Some think its a secret you can walk out the front of some of the decks. Most things are pretty similar between all the ships.

The Ecstasy is a lovely ship. She has a brilliant staff and crew. Her cruise director, Steve Cassel, is one of the best and certainly the most talented CD in all of Carnival. His show, Extreme Country, is not to be missed.

Should you wish, you can spend extra dollars and be wowed by the Chef's Table. It's a seven course meal presented by the ship's Executive Chef and it's amazing!!

There's an Adults Only Serenity area at the aft end of the ship, Promenade Deck. Just forward of there is the Starlight Lounge where the Punchliner Comedy Club is housed... tremendous fun!

Don't miss the Mongolian Grill for lunch... fantastic! Also, Lido Deck aft is the Pizzeria and Deli... great stuff there!!!

You'll have a brilliant time! She's a wonderful ship for your first cruise.

:)

I think Steve is the most talented CD period.. not just for Carnival.

I like to get the rotissie chicken, in the middle of the food offerings in the aft of the pool and combine it with the Mongolian chicken. You can ask for either white or dark. For once I can always get dark meat and not stuck with all the white meat too :D

I am going for my first cruise on the Ecstasy in Oct. I am thrilled. I have a cruise folder with all my info from Carnival and the deck plans printed in sheet protectors. I think I have the deck plans memorized, LOL.

This is a great place to research. I used the search feature and then advanced search and used Ecstasy as a keyword, I got tons of info that way. As well as asked questions. Happy Cruising.

Love the Ecstasy :)!! I hope you have a great trip.

My only recomendation is that if you like chocolate order the Bitter and Blanc when it is offered for dessert...YUM :D Also if you like Shiner Bock buy a couple buckets of it before sailaway as they don't offer it anymore after the ship sails. Some silly Texas law.

Going on my first cruise with hubby for our 12th wedding anniversary - Ecstasy out of Galveston and I'm trying to find out all I can about this ship!

Tell me good and bad about this ship! Secrets or things not so secret.

We've sailed the Ecstasy twice, and enjoyed her both times. As already reported, Steve is a great C.D. He is a very talented fiddle player AND juggler...plus his personality is upbeat and funny. We also enjoyed the kareoke...the guy who ran it was a hoot! I think I heard he may not be doing it any longer....shame, cause he was crazy. The Ecstasy was a fun cruise!:)

Archived