Hilton Garden Inn on 18th Ave.

pinecrest6

This hotel is adjacent to a large shopping center called Oakwood Plaza. Shops and restaurants at Oakwood Plaza include McDonald's, Barnes and Noble, BJ's Wholesale Club, BJ's Liquors, Kmart, Old Navy, Ross Dress for Less, Home Depot, The Ale House, TGI Friday's, Sweet Tomatoes, Dave & Buster's. There are some others, but I can't remember them all. I cannot give you info on the inside of this hotel as I have never stayed there.

This is a great wee gem...We stayed there pre-cruise last november and it is lovely...Rooms are very nice and service is excellent...

It doesnt seem to get a mention on here and I dont know why as the price was something like $70 as well...

Well worth it!!

We may be interested in this hotel. How far is it from the cruise port? We are still trying to finalize our plans forour late March sailing from Fort Lauderdale. We are flying into Miami one day prior.

It really only is a 5 minute drive to the port from the hotel...Seriously, dont hesitate to book this place...

Archived