Fun Pass & Mailed doc's?

Ms_Pammy

Hi All!

I was just over filling out our fun-passes for me, dh, my daughter and friend...my question is are they going to be sending the doc's to the address I register them on the fun pass or the address I gave the ta? As I really want them all to come to me since my daughter and friend are both flying down here the day before and I want to make sure I have all the paper work necessary cuz im not missing the boat! ;)

Did you book through Carnival or a TA? The reason I've only used a TA and they came directly from the TA - so a long as they have the mailing address it won't matter what you put on the Fun Pass. If you booked with Carnival directly then I would call and ask.

Documents will come to the person who booked the cruise using the address of wat you gave when youbooked. I booked 3 cabins on the Miracle. The documents all came to me although when filling out funpass they all used their real address.

I booked for two families. We paid for ours and they paid for theirs, but I made the booking. Their documents went to them and my documents came to me. So just becasue you made the reservations, I wouldn't count on them coming to you. Better call no matter who you booked thorugh

Just curious. Why do you want them to all come to you? If they go to them they can fill out their credit card info for the sail and sign and read up on all the rules and regulations that are enclosed.

Thanks All

The reason I want them all to come to me is...well our friend that is going with us that is flying in was also our best man last year when we got married aboard a dinner cruise ship and well he forgot the marraige license!! :eek: so I just dont want to takea chance that they might be left in another state!

I always request that they be sent to me as soon as I make my final payment. Our mail system is not the most reliable, and I would get nervous if I wasn't getting them until 2 weeks prior to sailing. Carnival has always been great about honoring my request, even when I have gone through a TA.

Our last cruise, I booked for 3 couples. My PVP put my name/address in the "travel agent" section of the documents so everything came to me. I filled out the fun passes for everyone before we received the Docs and used everyones own addresses. Everything ended up coming to me. The reason I did this was because we were all meeting at my house early in the morning before our flights because I live 5 minutes from the airport and everyone wanted to leave their cars at my place rather than pay for airport parking or pay for a cab. It worked out well.

If you are booking for a group and going through a Carnival PVP, I suggest asking them to list you as the travel agent on the forms. That way you can get everything sent to you and you can distribute the documents accordingly.

Hope that helps!

Stacy

Thanks All

The reason I want them all to come to me is...well our friend that is going with us that is flying in was also our best man last year when we got married aboard a dinner cruise ship and well he forgot the marraige license!! :eek: so I just dont want to takea chance that they might be left in another state!

You are a very wise woman!

Archived