Is there a price for the Kids' Club?

Planmaam

OK, I have not found the answer to my question on the NCL site, I have searched CC and can't find the answer, and I am awaiting a return call from my PCC. But I'm a somewhat (!) impatient person, so decided to post the question here on the NCL thread.

I know that is probably the fastest way to find the answer to any question! DS is taking her children and her granddaughter on our next cruise, and we are thinking about taking our DS, her DH and our DGD, and want to know about the Kids' Club. Is it free or is there a fee?

I've heard it is a great program, but want to plan for budgeting reasons.

All replies are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

I agree. CC cant go wrong. My kids always loved the kids club. We have never had to pay, even when it went late. The only fee is on port days if you choose to use it.....but there arent many kids there then so it may be a little boring for them then.

Bring cool pajamas for them. One of the nights is a pillow/pajama night. Kids of ALL ages love it.

Enjoy,:D

Agree. My kids LOVE the program. They do themed nights...pirate, princess/prince, they will go to one of the shows, and one night the kid's club does a dinner in the dining room with them. One of our past cruises, the kids opened the show by singing songs on stage. It was super cute! take them!! they will love it!!

OK' date=' just booked them on the cruise, too!

Thanks again to everyone; sounds like this should be a fabulous family vacation![/quote']

They will have a great time! Our DS has been cruising since he was 3.5(now almost 10) and has always enjoyed the kids' areas for all of the lines we've been on. When he was really young, we would go get him for lunch, and then one of us would lay down for a nap with him (kinda silly to expect good behavior if they aren't well-rested!). Cruising is his favorite kind of vacation.

OK' date=' just booked them on the cruise, too!

Thanks again to everyone; sounds like this should be a fabulous family vacation![/quote']

Enjoy your cruise with the family. The info you received on this thread is the same as what NCL kid's club brochure indicates. Each additional child in the family is $4 an hour for the after hours group babysitting. All of the age groups are put together for this.

NO! No charge, but if you want to arrange for private babysitting, that is not included.

Unless it's something brand new, NCL doesn't offer private babysitting.

Our kids have loved the Kids Crew as well. We can't keep them out of there!

The fee schedule is as follows:

Sea Days: 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. is free; 10:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. is $6/hr ($4/hr for each additional sibling) for group babysitting

Port Days: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. group babysitting (same fee as after hours); 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. is free with scheduled activities; 10:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. same fee as mentioned above

Group babysitting is basically free play; a movie is usually playing and the kids can pretty much play with whatever they want. During the free times, they have scheduled activities. They are pretty cool, too. Be sure to sign them up after you board. You'll receive a newsletter that shows what activities are scheduled and when.

This will be great!!! The Grand girls will be 4 and 5 and it may be the first time they meet. I am assuming that they will qualify as a 'family' thus the $6 plus $4 for the second child. That is very affordable for these young families.

Since this is the first time they meet, I'm assuming they're not sisters. If that's the case, then no the discount does not apply. It only applies to siblings (or half siblings or step-siblings).

My son went on many cruises from age 7 to mid-teens and always enjoyed the kids club activities. NCL does have some ships with a Nickelodeon experience that looks like a lot of fun.

On some cruises we would have to bring him to the buffet to get some dinner since he was too anxious to get to the kids club and would be waiting for the doors to open at 6:30. Of course he had to eat with the family on most occasions but if the kids programs were alot of fun would inhale his dinner and asked to be excused.

Brings back a lot of wonderful memories. Enjoy the cruise.

Archived