St Petersburg Insider Tour vs SPB Two Day Tour

nncruise

We are planning a two day tour in ST Petersburg in May/2011 and would like your advice on choosing either "Insider Tours" or SPB. They are very comparable in price and tour content. Please provide your experiences with either to help us make a decision.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts,

Nick

I spent a lot of time on this board last year in preparation for our trip last June. In all of that time and since I have never heard of or read anything about Insider Tours.

Obviously I can't say anything about them.

We also chose SPB for St. Petersburg and Berlin. With others we met on Cruise Critic we were able to customize tours that covered everything we wanted to see in the limited time we had. The price was excellent and I would and do recommend them whenever I can. They are very responsive to all of your questions.

My other piece of advice since you are going in May is to be prepared for cool and wet weather.

912258035_hGRC6-L.jpg

As was said, I spend a great deal of time on these boards, and also, have never heard of 'Insider Tours'. Where or who recommended them to you??

I DO know SPB tours and I have been touting them for two years now, since we used them for our 2 day St Petersburg tour. There are just so many threads on them on this forum it really doesn't have to be repeated. Just look around, do a search, and you will only see glowing comments for past cruisers who have used them, several on my recommendation. Viktoria, who owns SPB, is just a joy to work with and her assistants, and her husband, who does the Berlin part, are all customer friendly people who will answer all your questions and NEVER seem not to care about you and your time in St Petersburg. There are other tour groups who probably do the same thing, but many of us have used SPB and have come home thrilled. So why take a chance on an unknown, when you can be sure of having a grand time.

Cheers

Len

Archived