Four Weeks!

bouhunter

Have a great time. The weather is often beautiful in Key West that time of year. I hope your friends like it.

Yeah we went a few times in January-February and the weather is definitely hit or miss:D End of March, almost guaranteed to be great weather:)

• 2 weeks later...
We'll be doing our annual week in KW in just over four weeks!!:) It's going to be even better this year, friends who haven't been there are joing us. Looking forward to showing them around!:D

Don't forget to go to Sloppy Joes and say hi to their entertainers. My cousin CW Colt sings their on a weekly basis. Have a awesome time we will be their on March 4th for a week after sailing the Inspiration.

Don't forget to go to Sloppy Joes and say hi to their entertainers. My cousin CW Colt sings their on a weekly basis. Have a awesome time we will be their on March 4th for a week after sailing the Inspiration.

Nice to know, enjoy your week in KW!

Most of the bar entertainers are not only pretty good singers but damn funny too!:D Irish Kevin's tends to get a little crowded and rowdy, but we like seeing Jon Solinkski play there:)

Archived