Miracle art auctions

gizfish

Not something I missed either! Just off the Miracle 2/15, the room where it normally was done is now an additional card room, could have been because of the age demographics I guess, more into card playing than high priced, unappealing art.

LOL....we were on the 2/7 sailing too.....every venue was turned into a card playing spot everywhere.....that was the "oldest" group of pax we have ever sailed with and we are in our 50's and felt real young....LOL......I asked at Guest Services....NO MORE ART AUCTIONS....we enjoyed going to them, so we missed it too!

LOL....we were on the 2/7 sailing too.....every venue was turned into a card playing spot everywhere.....that was the "oldest" group of pax we have ever sailed with and we are in our 50's and felt real young....LOL......I asked at Guest Services....NO MORE ART AUCTIONS....we enjoyed going to them, so we missed it too!

Dh and I will be on the Miracle next year. I've been reading a lot about the age of pax on this cruise and I'm glad I'll be a youngster too! (we're in our 50's) :D And we've never been fond of the art auction.

Archived