What is your favorite at Chops?

Start with shrimp cocktail, followed by the cheese & onion soup, and later either a 7/10 oz filet mignon.

Ditto! This is exactly what I had last week, followed by the mud pie. Everything was delicious!

Were you on the feb 5th cruise? Did you try Giovanni's--we did and could not finish the entire 5 course dinner. Our dinner comprised of antipasti for 2, cioppino (mmm good), shared crab filled raviolis surrounded by 5 large shrimps, I had stuffed shrimps and my better half had the ossobuco, and completed with coffee and cannolis. The $15 pp is a fantastic value.

We ate at Chops this last Valentines night.

We had the shrimp cocktail, onion soup, house salad, filet mignon, (my DH had the halibut - huge piece!) parmesan potatoes, mushrooms with leeks and for desert the mud pie along with a specialty coffee - I can't remember the name of it but it is the last one on the menu with a blackberry liquer.... oh so good;)

Needless to say our waiter almost had to roll us out of there!

I sense a problem already... I'm going to have to try everything, because it all sounds good!

My mom and I went on Freedom, but I had so many sinus problems, I couldn't taste anything. So, this time I am going to try to go again and want to make sure I get the good stuff!

Thanks for the suggestions. Our cruise is a long way off, but I figure this way, I can built the anticipation. Right?!

Start with shrimp cocktail, followed by the cheese & onion soup, and later either a 7/10 oz filet mignon.

Were you on the feb 5th cruise? Did you try Giovanni's--we did and could not finish the entire 5 course dinner. Our dinner comprised of antipasti for 2, cioppino (mmm good), shared crab filled raviolis surrounded by 5 large shrimps, I had stuffed shrimps and my better half had the ossobuco, and completed with coffee and cannolis. The $15 pp is a fantastic value.

How was the ossobucco? We're booked for both Chops & Giovanni's in April.

Ditto! This is exactly what I had last week, followed by the mud pie. Everything was delicious!

Ditto-Ditto....maybe they should rename this to "Combo #1".

:D:D

Archived