28 Day Hawaii/Tahiti, etc. Cruise

Lynda90

Has anyone heard whether or not Princess will be offering this cruise in 2012?

Thanks! :p

The Spring Captain's Circle Magazine states 2012 sailings coming soon. We are very interested in this cruise. Would like to sail in January or February rather than the Oct 22nd date.

Yes they will it is extremely popular and they sell it out quickly.Keep your eyes open and book it quickly for the best rooms.

Great, thanks for the info. I will keep checking. Wanted to go this year but already had a TA cruise booked which I am greatly looking forward to. :p

Great, thanks for the info. I will keep checking. Wanted to go this year but already had a TA cruise booked which I am greatly looking forward to. :p

We were very interested in this one, too, for 2011, but the Ruby TA won out. For 2012, you just might see us on board:)

The Royal is doing this cruise this year as it is it's last voyage under the Princess Banner. So there is a possiblilty that there may not be one in 2012.

This is the one I think was being referred to...the Sapphire for 28 days.

http://www.princess.com/find/itineraryDetails.do?voyageCode=H145&tourCode=&date=1011&noOfPax=2&resType=C&definition_name=&bID=PCPB&itinPort=&tourIds=

We had considered doing this itinerary but found out that the Sapphire Princess is going into drydock right after this cruise and have heard that the ship really needs it.

We were very interested in this one, too, for 2011, but the Ruby TA won out. For 2012, you just might see us on board:)

Marc, there are several of us from the Ruby TA cruise who are interested in this itinerary. Also others from another Ruby TA I was on last year. It will be kind of a reunion and great fun! I've been waiting to see if this cruise will happen before I book anything for 2012. :p

I was just about to post a question on this! We are also interested in this for 2012 and from what I've seen, the balconies sell out quickly - not much left for this year and they are quite high-priced. My concern is the number of sea days, especially at the end - has anyone done this itinerary and can share their experience?

Archived