Do any Carnival ships have pressed penny machines?

pitterpattershoppe

Great question! We started our son's collection when he was 3 and he is 16 now! i get all kinds of looks when I go up and get the pennies pressed without a little one now but I can't stop! Its been such a fun thing to do for him! I find I look for them wherever we go.

That would be nice. Will keep my eyes open. Any thought where the one in Cozumel might be? We're porting there. Were you in the main shopping area or somewhere else?

I thought Chankanaab might have a machine, but I haven't seen it listed anywhere.

-pitterpattershoppe

I really think I have seen them at one of the shops at the port in Grand Cayman & same with Cozumel.

I am thinking I saw one in the Ron Jon Surf Shop by the pier in Coz. Can't remember name of pier, the one more south of town (Carnival Conquest)

I may be completely wrong but I can see it "in my mind" lol

Good Luck & Happy Cruising!!!

Hey, it's worth a look. I appreciate your post. I'm game for a wild goose chase. LOL!

-pitterpattershoppe

I am thinking I saw one in the Ron Jon Surf Shop by the pier in Coz. Can't remember name of pier, the one more south of town (Carnival Conquest)

I may be completely wrong but I can see it "in my mind" lol

Good Luck & Happy Cruising!!!

LOL!! My dad used to do this with the local trains when he was a boy. I need to look in his coin box...I think there still might be one there.

-pitterpattershoppe

The name of the pier in Cozumel is Puerta Maya: http://www.puertamaya.com/

There are free machines all over New Orleans. Put a penny on the streetcar tracks, wait for a street car to pass, and voila, instant and free pressed penny!

That's what I think too. Would be fun to get one from each ship. I'd even pay $1 to press one penny. $1 would seem about right for the up-charge cruise companies charge. LOL! :p

-pitterpattershoppe

Are you kidding, Carnival would charge at least $5. ;)

Archived