Norwegian Star in December

rain264

Our family of 4 will be taking our first cruise Dec 4 on the NCL Star. Does anyone have photos of room 12500. I haven't had much luck in finding much from a true travelers vantage point. BTW, waiting 9 months is a loooong time to have to wait.

Our family of 4 will be taking our first cruise Dec 4 on the NCL Star. Does anyone have photos of room 12500. I haven't had much luck in finding much from a true travelers vantage point. BTW, waiting 9 months is a loooong time to have to wait.

I did a quick search and found these photos of 12000 next door to 12500 :)

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2789625720106932283rHMqhd

BTW, waiting 9 months is a loooong time to have to wait.

Sorry we have never had the priviledge yet of boarding the Star. However, regarding the long wait time. We have a March 2012 sailing that we booked in August 2010. That being said, I know all too well about the waiting part. It's hard and exciting at the same time! Enjoy your cruise and while you are waiting get as much knowledge beforehand about your ship. You will be glad you did..... :)

We have 12500 booked for next February! I can't wait.

The pictures that kjquilts posted are of 12000 which has the same layout as 12500 - just mirror image, from what I understand.

I hope you enjoy it!!

Archived