Need a little help deciding

chadci

If you're talking about the April 17 sailing to Bermuda, be aware that it is Spring Break for a lot of East Coast schools so there will be lots of kids onboard.

I'd go for the Panama Canal cruise. There's lots of itineraries to San Juan and such that you could save for another trip!

We're looking at 4/10. I'm aware and Spring Break is a concern, part of why I want to avoid Miami. If we do cruise from Miami, we'll likely have to stay in a hotel an hour or two away and drive in the morning of the cruise, parking at the port.

Sorry, the other 2 ports are St. Thomas and Grand Turk. I know VERY little about them.

Had a long talk ( and by long it was at least 5 minutes... I am a man) with my wife about this last night and explained how we could hit cold weather and didn't want to come home disappointed. We're looking hard at option 2.

My vote is #2 :) Just home from Grand Turk, the Grand Turk cruise center (it has a website) was great, beautiful pool, beach access , plenty of lounge chairs, connected to Margaritaville etc. We had a wonderful time there! That's coming from a person that isn't crazy about sand/sun/surf situtaions. St Thomas - nice areas to snorkel, good jewelry shopping at the port, many other fun shore excursions etc.

I have to agree with the others about Bermuda in regards to temperature, the thought of a cruise in temps of 65 (excluding an Alaskan cruise:)) would be disappointing to me.

Whatever you choose, have a great time!

Archived