Restaurant onsite at Cocoa Beach BW???

copnlpn2

There used to be a steakhouse located on the property of the Best Western Oceanfront Resort at Cocoa Beach, but the hotel's website now lists the eatery as the "Boston Beef & Seafood" restaurant.

I tried to access the Boston's website for that location, but I get a message that it's no longer available.

Can anyone tell me what the name or the type or restaurant is now located on the BW's property? It's so convenient to eat supper right at the hotel, and without driving somewhere, the night before our cruise...

Boston Seafood is now there in what I remember as once a Perkins and then an Omelet House. Next door is a Durango Steak House.

google boston seafood cocoa beach or durango cocoa beach

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/219/1081002/restaurant/Melbourne/Boston-Beef-Seafood-Cocoa-Beach

http://www.yelp.com/biz/durango-steakhouse-cocoa-beach

Oh, it's the Durango Steakhouse that I recall being located adjacent to the BW's office building. So exactly where is the Boston eatery - in the same block or on the next block, on the same side of the street?

BTW - did Google Boston Beef & Seafood+Cocoa Beach, but it appears as if the website for that particular location needs to be updated, and wasn't viewable. I could access the websites of other Boston's and could review the menu offerings, just not that particular location...

Thanks so much for your help!!!

If you happen to know, what restaurants are still located in the little mall across the street from BW, near Publix? Over the years, there used to be a steak place, a Chinese restaurant, Italian restaurant and a little burger place tucked away in the corner that had the greatest sports memorabilia displayed. Last year when I was at BW, the burger place had changed hands and was owned by a very nice Oriental couple. The other restaurants had pretty much closed...:(

Cindy I am trying to picture it in my mind I think we walked up towards the main road to cross over to go towards the Mall, Vic has just said we didn't cross over the road but turned left at the main road and it was just around the corner.

Hope you can understand my instructions.

Jewel

Jewel - that's what I'm thinking too. We have always either eaten at Durango's or at a place in the little mall across the street. From online reviews of the Boston restaurants, sounds like we'll pass it up and stick with the Durango!

See ya in a few months!

cindy, Durangos was completely closed down when we were there last year, don't know if it has opened up again since then but definately no longer in business when we were there. There wasn't much choice at the Mall either most places were also empty. our first night we ate at the pier I think it was called Marlins, the second night we ate at the Boston, of the 2 places we like the meal at the Boston the best.

Jewel

Boston Beef & Seafood is on the corner - it was the Omlette Station (or something like that) and had a cartoon character on the sign.

I've read mixed reviews.

The area has really suffered from lack of tourists. Shark Bites at the 4 Points Sheraton (next to Ron Jons) is awesome! I recommend the Pizza. it was huge, large enough to share. (Unless sharing with a teenage boy)

The trolley goes up and down the strip for cheap transportation.

The Publix also has great take out, ready to eat food.

lots of cars at both places

BS sits right on A1A and Durango is set back, behind it

The Cocoa location for Durango is closed for some time now but it appears the CB location is open - but I don't eat there so can tell ya for sure.

There's a phone number on the web page http://www.durangosteakhouse.com/html/locations.html#

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Cindy:)

The Boston Beef and Seafood place is in the building that used to be Perkins......you remember that dont you?? as you walk to A1a from the BW,its on the corner(across from the bank in front of the BW)........

Durangos is not there anymore and nothing is in its place........not yet,at least.......

If you eat at Boston Beef and Seafood,you get 15% with your BW key.....

You can always eat at the Cocoa Beach Pier too....http://www.cocoabeachpier.com/~cocoabea/?q=node/16

The Atlantic is very nice......while Marlins is more casual......a wings and burger kind of place...........both have views of the ships as they go out to sea.......

Across the street in the Publix shopping center is Beef O' Bradys.......a wing place.. http://www.beefobradys.com/default.aspx

Kathy - so much has changed since I first stayed at Cocoa Beach. That little Irish store, where I first bought my most favorite perfume (& received from you as a b'day present!) is now closed. The super hamburger joint in the corner of the mall is now under new ownership, an Oriental couple. And now Durango's has closed.:(

I remember eating in one of the restaurants on the pier and enjoyed both the food and the live music. Who knows whaat will be available when we're at CB in October...

BTW - Southwest just posted their rates for the timeframe of our October cruise...the rates are up by about $70 per person!!!!! I'll still pay that rate, because the flights I'm getting are non-stop and no charge for checked luggage, which we'll have for a 7-day cruise.....

Archived