UB Breakfast - MR Sapphire, warm enough?

aloisia

Hi

We are on the April 30 MR cruise. Would it be warm enough for the UB Breakfast the first morning? or is it served in the cabin on cold days?

Celebrating the birthday May 1st & thought it would be a great way to start Dad's day.

Thank you.

I think it would be ok, especially by April. We just came off of a MR cruise on the Sapphire. It was a bit brisk in the mornings, but it was nothing a fleece pullover couldn't take care of. There were plenty of people out walking the promenade deck in the mornings. Some were bundled, and others were in shorts and a t-shirt.

I'm sure your dad will love the thoughtful treat! Enjoy your trip!

I think it would be ok, especially by April. We just came off of a MR cruise on the Sapphire. It was a bit brisk in the mornings, but it was nothing a fleece pullover couldn't take care of. There were plenty of people out walking the promenade deck in the mornings. Some were bundled, and others were in shorts and a t-shirt.

I'm sure your dad will love the thoughtful treat! Enjoy your trip!

Summer...you said it was quite brisk in the mornings...does that mean ALL mornings? Will be leaving on the Sapphire March 12th and I really don't know what to pack!

Hi

We are on the April 30 MR cruise. Would it be warm enough for the UB Breakfast the first morning? or is it served in the cabin on cold days?

Celebrating the birthday May 1st & thought it would be a great way to start Dad's day.

Thank you.

In December on our way back from Maui to LA, we had the Champagne Breakfast on the balcony. They bring all of the courses at once which we kept in our cabin until ready to eat. We enjoyed it a lot & for the price of a half bottle of champagne it was an enjoyable experience even if the weather makes you go inside. :D

Summer...you said it was quite brisk in

the mornings...does that mean ALL mornings? Will be leaving on the Sapphire March 12th and I really don't know what to pack!

We're on the Sapphire from LA/Vancouver from May 7th-14th & planning on cool coastal temperatures along the way. I'm guessing you're on the cruise after us to Alaska which will probably be even cooler.

Summer...you said it was quite brisk in the mornings...does that mean ALL mornings? Will be leaving on the Sapphire March 12th and I really don't know what to pack!

I think you would be fine with a fleece pullover or a hoodie or maybe a windbreaker. If you tend to get cold some long pants for the mornings might be in order. It was probably around the high 50's on the brisker mornings and more typically in the mid- to low 60's.

It tended to warm up quickly, and by 10:30-11 people were out in their swimwear around (and in) the pool. By the afternoon the highs were in the mid-70's. In Puerto Vallarta I think it got up to about 80. Closer to LA it was in the mid 70's. The ocean water at Cabo was pretty cold! So be prepared to bake in the sun for a bit before going for a dip if you plan to do any beach time.

Hopefully that'll give you a better idea. Have fun!

Will be leaving on the Sapphire March 12th

I'm guessing you're on the cruise after us to Alaska which will probably be even cooler.

:o OPPS...sorry about my mistake...my 1st one in the last minute! ;) You're in March & I'm in May...OPPS! :o

Archived