Gem Murder Mystery Dinner 7-night Bahamas Cruise

Jimbo

Does anyone know if they have a Murder Mystery Dinner on this itinerary? If so how much is it per person and what night of the cruise is it and where do we sign up for it?

Is there a number we can call at Norweigian to line it up ahead of time?

Jimbo:)

a colleague of mine went on GEM 2/19 and made copies of his freestyle dailies so I can take a look at them. I think I saw the murder mystery dinner in there at least once, maybe twice. There's the additional fee, which includes a glass of bubbly with dinner.

We did the murder mystery on the Dawn. It was $25pp. We had a lot of fun and the food was good. I actually wished I had more time to enjoy my food but we were busy with trying to figure out who done it. lol I wonder it's the same script on every ship or if they change it.

edawn...could you tell me how it worked? We have a group of 7 traveling together. One is a 9-year-old with special needs, so she wouldn't be participating (maybe Kids Club for her!). Of the other 6, 4 are adults, plus 17yo and 12yo girls. Would this be appropriate for the kids, too, or would they be bored? (The younger loves figuring out puzzles and mysteries, so I "think" it would be ok.) Would they put us at a table with a couple so we'd have 8 to play the roles?

Thanks for your help!

We did the murder mystery on the Dawn. It was $25pp. We had a lot of fun and the food was good. I actually wished I had more time to enjoy my food but we were busy with trying to figure out who done it. lol I wonder it's the same script on every ship or if they change it.

What is on the menu at $25pp?

edawn...could you tell me how it worked? We have a group of 7 traveling together. One is a 9-year-old with special needs, so she wouldn't be participating (maybe Kids Club for her!). Of the other 6, 4 are adults, plus 17yo and 12yo girls. Would this be appropriate for the kids, too, or would they be bored? (The younger loves figuring out puzzles and mysteries, so I "think" it would be ok.) Would they put us at a table with a couple so we'd have 8 to play the roles?

Thanks for your help!

There was an age limit. I think it was 18. So the four of you would be joined by another four. We met in one of the lounges, had a glass of champagne, picked roles and then went to one of the MDR for the dinner. Lot of fun!

What is on the menu at $25pp?

I had a really good filet and my husband had fish. It was served in the MDR but the food was from one of the specialty restaurants. Maybe Cagney's because my steak was sooooo good :) I think we had another glass of wine free of charge at the dinner also.

Archived