PACKING cubes for clothes/suitcase

4275princess

If you're flying to port, you need to be careful of weight....you might be able to fit more in with the "vacuum" systems, but it can put you over the weight limits!

If you're driving, just bring more bags! The ship doesn't impose much of a limit!

Packing cubes and compression bags are two different things.

Some people roll their clothes and pack them into packing cubes. I have better luck with the packing folders, there are instructions with the folders how to fold the clothes. I change it up and fold all the shirts together as one.

I have several brands, my opinion is that Eagle Creek makes the best ones.

I like to use the cubes for underwear, socks, and other lingerie without a doubt!

Nothing worse than having your underwear scattered about your suitcase by TSA. It gives me the creeps and I would feel like I needed to wash them again.

For regular clothes, I find it adds too much weight. We do use the packing folders for my DH dress shirts, but other than that I use combo of rolling and bundle packing.

I like to use the cubes for underwear, socks, and other lingerie without a doubt!

Nothing worse than having your underwear scattered about your suitcase by TSA. It gives me the creeps and I would feel like I needed to wash them again.

For regular clothes, I find it adds too much weight. We do use the packing folders for my DH dress shirts, but other than that I use combo of rolling and bundle packing.

If you take out the plastic folding board, the folders weigh in at ounces, the cubes even less. This is where people need to remember that you don't need multiple pieces, just one or two per suitcase.

Archived