General Store near to Beacon Hotel on Ocean Drive???

lynnquenby

Hi there

We are staying at the Beacon Hotel pre cruise and wondered if there is a store nearby where we can get soft drinks/water to take onboard? Hotel is on Ocean Drive between 7th & 8th St. I've tried to look on Googlemaps but can't see anything nearby?!

Appreciate any help here!

Hi there

We are staying at the Beacon Hotel pre cruise and wondered if there is a store nearby where we can get soft drinks/water to take onboard? Hotel is on Ocean Drive between 7th & 8th St. I've tried to look on Googlemaps but can't see anything nearby?!

Appreciate any help here!

There is a Walgreens just north of you on the corner of Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue.

There are several CVS stores near you, one on Fifth Street just off Ocean Drive heading west and one on Lincoln Road Mall.

There is a Walgreens just north of you on the corner of Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue.

There are several CVS stores near you, one on Fifth Street just off Ocean Drive heading west and one on Lincoln Road Mall.

Thanks BlueHerons!!

knew you woud know - your quick reply is appreciated and I'm assuming I'll be able to get water/soft drinks there? (we are british so not sure what each store sells as I thought they were both more like pharmacies?!)

Thanks BlueHerons!!

knew you woud know - your quick reply is appreciated and I'm assuming I'll be able to get water/soft drinks there? (we are british so not sure what each store sells as I thought they were both more like pharmacies?!)

They sell everything! Health and beauty aides, books, groceries, beach towels, flip flops, beach chairs, sundries, etc.

You can also purchase wine and beer at the CVS. And a cooler and ice if you want to take it to the beach.

They orginally started as pharmacies and expanded into smaller versions of big box stores.

Archived