Will Princess host Meet and Mingle?

longduo

Does anyone know the number of people needed t set up a Meet and Mingle?

Our cruise is still 3 months out and we currently have 17 members.

Thanks,

Anne

Regal Princess to Alaska July 2005

Our Meet and Greet was finally set up today and we leave May 14. It was a major task trying to pin down Princess to give us a time and place. I think our group is about 25-30. We have a place reserved in the Wheelhouse Lounge for an hour on the first sea day. The person who made the arrangements finally was able to work through her TA but it has taken a couple of months.

Unfortunately, I believe a big part of the reason I think it took so long to get the a space booked was due to our TA. I believe a good TA makes a big difference in helping you with your plans. I've been on the phone with her every week for the last couple of weeks and I always got the same answer from her, I'm going to call again today and get back to you (for the short version.) I don't believe we'll be using this particular TA in the future. Our TA did tell us that Passenger Services doesn't worry about such arrangements until about a week prior, but I'm not sure I believe that either. Has anyone else had the same experience?

One of our fellow cruisers, ccrain, sent us a photo of the welcome sign designating our roped off area for our meet and greet at sail away right after muster drill on our 4/8 Sun cruise.

Debbie

f06c.jpg?ph3_OdCBPU6y4WvA

• 3 weeks later...

Update on our MEET & GREET on the Golden Princess 5/1 sailing:

The party was great fun, we had over 120 CC members invited. My confirmation letter from Princess was in my cabin on arrival.

We had it in the Skywalker Lounge for 1.5 hours. on the first day at sea, which was the 4th day of the cruise.

We planned a raffle, our group brought prizes from where they work or Princess logo items. Princess provided us with a bartender and a server and a microphone. No food, just bar snacks.

The pursers desk refuse to put it in the Patter "we dont advertise Cruise Critic" I was upset because they did put in another groups meeting place and time.

We had printed invitations made and delivered (by my husband and another CC member) to all the cabins we had numbers for.

We also all met on deck for the sailaway. We used stickers that were left at the pursers desk and picked up by each member, so we could be identified.

All in all, it was a great way to meet everyone and we all had a blast!!

Archived