Web Access at FLL? Any wine store?

RMLincoln

Anybody know if there is WiFi web access available at FLL?

If so, is it available outdside the security area?

We'll be there getting to FLL by taxi from Port Everglades while we wait for a van shuttle to take us to Port of Miami the sme morning for a Back 2 Back. We will need to do some internet work between cruises.

I"m guessing that the Port of Miami won't have any WiFi access.

Would also like to pick up a couple of bottles of wine for our second cruise if there's a place in FLL to do so. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the help. m--

We were able to use the free WiFi both before and after security. We arrived to early to check in so we hung out in the chairs near the ticket counters for an hour or so. I made sure to have my power strip (when you could still take them!) in my carry on. It came in handy as electircal outlets are at a premium! Many others came up and asked if they could plug in:D

Just outside of Port Everglades is a Total Wine location - ask your cab driver to stop there while you buy some wine, but shop fast because the meter will be running. :eek: Total Wine is a big east coast chain - if you go on the web site you can even pre-order what you want so that it is waiting for you at the service desk for faster check-out. :cool:

Good luck! :)

Thank you all for your great info. The folks here really are the experts! I'm getting down to the nitty gritty now - 4 weeks to go:D

It sounds like we may not be able to carry-on a power strip? I was not aware of that. I guess I need to check out the TSA restrictions. But we will have all our luggage with us, so could carry it in an outside pocket of luggage for easy access. The netbook should stay charged ok for what we need, but better to be safe than sorry, so I appreciate the reminder!

Happy Travels to you all! m--

Archived