Freedom of Seas Cabin 7670

abbysmaid

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We are booked on FOS 3/27/11 in cabin 7668 (D1) and 7666 (D2). I will let you know how it is. We have 3 adults in 7668 and 2 adults in 7666. Hopefully it will not be too crammed with 3 people. Only 2 weeks to go............woohoo!!!

Dolores

Hi,

We are booked on FOS 3/27/11 in cabin 7668 (D1) and 7666 (D2). I will let you know how it is. We have 3 adults in 7668 and 2 adults in 7666. Hopefully it will not be too crammed with 3 people. Only 2 weeks to go............woohoo!!!

Dolores

Dolores

I was just searching for our room which will be 7660 and 7662 (D2's) and was worried about the view of the water Hoping you can't see the life boats. So I too will be looking forward to your review as will as any other tips.

Have a wonderful trip!

Linda

Dolores

I was just searching for our room which will be 7660 and 7662 (D2's) and was worried about the view of the water Hoping you can't see the life boats. So I too will be looking forward to your review as will as any other tips.

Have a wonderful trip!

Linda

Linda,

I too was wondering about that dining room area that sticks out below us . It will probably be alright . I will let you know after we get back

I dont see any lifeboats directly below us just the main dining room area.

Has anyone been in that area on deck 7?

Wow only 2 weeks from tomorrow. Cant wait.

Dolores

Dolores

Have a wonderful trip!

Linda

Linda,

I too was wondering about that dining room area that sticks out below us . It will probably be alright . I will let you know after we get back

I dont see any lifeboats directly below us just the main dining room area.

Has anyone been in that area on deck 7?

Wow only 2 weeks from tomorrow. Cant wait.

Dolores

• 3 weeks later...

Archived