SEA to BCN roundtrip w/ Carnival FlyAweigh

zims

Hey guys, love the forum...

I couldn't find a flights anywhere near what Carnival was offering me (sea to bcn) for my mediterranean cruise, leaving July 1st returning on the 10th (carnival price $1250, all fees included).

Here's the question, what should I expect Carnival too book for me? how many layovers, how long between flights, etc?

I wouldn't be concerned if I was flying domestic, but, with such a distance to go, I'm concerned flights will be beyond horrible.

Anyone have experience here?

The only time I used cruise air through Carnival for overseas I requested a deviation. Carnival Air Sea gave me a bunch of airlines flight times to choose from and my price actually went DOWN. Carnival air also includes transfers to/from the ship.

Regular cruise air doesn't cost anything until final payment is due. If you go for a deviation, they may charge a deviation fee - they didn't charge me anything but it could have been because I requested so far out and you will have to put a deposit down since they will be actually ticketing your flights.

It was rumored that Carnival shut down the deviation department, but they might have reopened for the European cruises.

The only time I used cruise air through Carnival for overseas I requested a deviation. Carnival Air Sea gave me a bunch of airlines flight times to choose from and my price actually went DOWN. Carnival air also includes transfers to/from the ship.

Regular cruise air doesn't cost anything until final payment is due. If you go for a deviation, they may charge a deviation fee - they didn't charge me anything but it could have been because I requested so far out and you will have to put a deposit down since they will be actually ticketing your flights.

It was rumored that Carnival shut down the deviation department, but they might have reopened for the European cruises.

I just spoke with my PVP and was informed that deviations are a thing of the past... I guess I'm subject to whatever they schedule me on...

I just spoke with my PVP and was informed that deviations are a thing of the past... I guess I'm subject to whatever they schedule me on...

I would call back and ask specifically for the air/sea department and ask them.

Once upon a time, this was a valid number for them:

We are available to assist you from Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm EST. Please call us at 1-800-321-6666, ext. 70186.

I think they may be allowing deviations for flights to Europe. They may just be allowing people to select dates, but who knows.

I'm not saying your PVP doesn't know, but I would verify for myself.

I would call back and ask specifically for the air/sea department and ask them.

Once upon a time, this was a valid number for them:

We are available to assist you from Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm EST. Please call us at 1-800-321-6666, ext. 70186.

I think they may be allowing deviations for flights to Europe. They may just be allowing people to select dates, but who knows.

I'm not saying your PVP doesn't know, but I would verify for myself.

Great idea - just tried and no luck... They were very nice, but, deviation doesn't exist anymore for Carnival. Thanks Guys!

Archived