Anyone on the 4/9 Dawn Princess cruise?

Laurin612

My husband, 7 year old daughter, 3 year old son and I will be cruising on the Dawn Princess for the 4/9-4/19 cruise. I checked the "roll call" and it was a little disconcerting that no one who posted there is bringing their kids!

Anyone here on that cruise? Thanks! Alternatively, is it possible to find out how many kids ARE booked?

Hi,

I am actually on the Dawn 4/19 cruise with my husband and 6yr old daughter. I assure you there will be kids on your cruise. I used to work for Princess and if you or your travel agent call Princess they should be able to tell you how many. Some employees are reluctant to tell you the exact amount because they have to call other depts and it's a bit of a hassle but if you want an exact number of kids they can tell you. At the very least they will let you know if it's filling up. Don't worry, there will be other kids. My daughter went on a cruise when she was 3yrs and she loved it so much she didn't want to get off the ship at the ports! In fact, since then she has been constantly asking us when we will cruise again. We finally will have our 2nd cruise on the 19th.

Have a great time!!:)

Archived