Alaska 2012 - Group cruise

aggieastrosfan

Which date would you be available for an Alaskan cruise in 2012?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would you be available for an Alaskan cruise in 2012?

• June 19th
    • July 17th
    • July 24th

Any one of them would be great!

What Anna said:D ....Will be great to see you guys again.

Will be really nice for us to not have to worry about having to pay for flights:D

We were wondering if we could just disembark in Victoria the last night just before the Ship leaves to save us from having to go down to Seattle to turn around and take the ferry back up here to Victoria???

Anyone know???

What Anna said:D ....Will be great to see you guys again.

Will be really nice for us to not have to worry about having to pay for flights:D

We were wondering if we could just disembark in Victoria the last night just before the Ship leaves to save us from having to go down to Seattle to turn around and take the ferry back up here to Victoria???

Anyone know???

I've heard of people doing this Jim ... That would save alot of time, hassle and money for you guys...

I have a feeling that would exceed my budget... I think those french doors sound intriguing. And in budget!!!

I'm glad I have you to keep my spending in check... Lol! Sounds like a better plan.... I've got my $350 deposit in hand and I'm ready to book

For those who expressed an interest in an Alaska group cruise in 2012, and for those who may be interested, we need a date! I've got it down to three possible dates, based on my family's availability.

Please only vote if you're seriously considering going. Thank you!

Hey meredith, I am on the Magic with you and Roy told me about this one. Count me in with my 2 sisters...God willing Kathy will still be with us( she has cancer)

I am a go anytime but chose the 17th as Kathys birthday will be in that week, mine is the 3rd of July:D

I'm glad I have you to keep my spending in check... Lol! Sounds like a better plan.... I've got my $350 deposit in hand and I'm ready to book

I too have some $ being held by carnival due the dreaded fine when changing people on the ES rates(which I wont ever do again!!!) so hopefully I can use it. I have to book within 1 year so pick a date and I will be there...

Thanks Roy, sorry we got disconnected you went into a dead zone i guess...

Looks like July 24th so far, but we'll keep it going for a little longer. Not too much longer, though - we're booking a corner suite for 3, and I know those cabins fill up fast!

Hey Meredith I want one of those cabins too...

My husband and I were supposed to go on an Alaskan cruise this July for our 30th anniversary, but because of medical issues we had to postpone it till next year. We are defiantly interested in a group cruise. We have looked into booking directly with Carnival privately as well as going through a travel agent. Our Anniversary is July 18th so we are really interested in the July 17th date. I didn't even know a 2012 Alaskan cruise could be book yet. Please keep us posted. We are also interested in a balcony cabin

Archived