Alaska 2012 - Group cruise

aggieastrosfan

Which date would you be available for an Alaskan cruise in 2012?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would you be available for an Alaskan cruise in 2012?

• June 19th
    • July 17th
    • July 24th

Hey Meredith I want one of those cabins too...

Unless you're booking for 3, we won't be fighting over the same cabins. ;) I would love one of the deck 4 cabins, but with 3, our only choices are 6 and 7 or 7 and 8. Can't remember.

We're in not matter what date it chosen!

Yay!

Would be our wedding anniversary celebration on the 27th. That is why I want the 24th. Boy the names here sure sound like the Splendor Swine Flu Cruise.

You may be in luck, looks like the 24th is the winner so far. At least this time we'll be packed appropriately for the weather! :rolleyes::o;)

If anyone else is interested, please vote! I want to make sure to pick the date that works for most people.

Unless you're booking for 3, we won't be fighting over the same cabins. ;) I would love one of the deck 4 cabins, but with 3, our only choices are 6 and 7 or 7 and 8. Can't remember.

Yay!

You may be in luck, looks like the 24th is the winner so far. At least this time we'll be packed appropriately for the weather! :rolleyes::o;)

If anyone else is interested, please vote! I want to make sure to pick the date that works for most people.

you already know this mere, but even though I voted for June, you can consider my vote as going to whatever is most popular..... I can go on any date...

Yay!

I will be booking for 3 (in one cabin) wheich ship? Also which are the wraparound suites can you help me pick one of those? I never had an aft wraparound!Thanks

Tried the slot tournament on my last sailing and well, I don't know if I have worse luck at that or bingo. LOL

I set a record I think for the one time I tried the blackjack tourney.... It was for quickest elimination.... It was embarrassing ....

Archived