Does the Paradise have a Future Cruise Credit Desk

westcruzer

Read in this thread that you have a few days after you have cruised to buy it via phone.

I called Friday but they were closed. The direct line for Future Cruise Credit department (given by the lady on the phone) is 800-906-7603. This department opens from Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:30 EST. I will have to call again tomorrow since I already have the next cruise in mind.

Read in this thread that you have a few days after you have cruised to buy it via phone.

I called Friday but they were closed. The direct line for Future Cruise Credit department (given by the lady on the phone) is 800-906-7603. This department opens from Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:30 EST. I will have to call again tomorrow since I already have the next cruise in mind.

I did not know that! Thanks for the great info.

Just to update. I called and left my information and was to receive a call. I received an email this morning letting me know my certificate # and asked me to call in to pay. I called in, paid, and applied the certificate to my current booking at the same time. This is a lot better than having to send in the certificate and wait for the certificate to be applied while worrying about the certificate being lost in the mail. :)

Archived