Ft Lauderdale Hotels w/free parking?

dr9857

I am having trouble finding updated information. Are there any hotels in Fort Lauderdale that offer free parking if you stay a night? The most recent info I could find was 2007. I know the Amerisuites had free parking, but they must have been bought out. Any idea what hotel it is now?

Thanks!

Welcome to cruisecritic!

We only stayed once in a hotel there. It cost us $5 each for the shuttle to the port and $5 each to get back to the hotel but parking was free. Can't remember which one.

Check out 123stay.com for GOOD hotel prices. Check web sites or call to ask about parking and shuttles.

We drive from the NC coast and stay in Cocoa the night before. We have two good parking garages in Ft. Lauderdale. If you want infomation on those, email me at bonniejns@hotmail.com, subject 'Ft. Lauderdale'. I emailed someone today about this.

I am having trouble finding updated information. Are there any hotels in Fort Lauderdale that offer free parking if you stay a night? The most recent info I could find was 2007. I know the Amerisuites had free parking, but they must have been bought out. Any idea what hotel it is now?

Thanks!

The Hampton Inn (12north) has free parking; free shuttle to and from cruise terminals and airport...also a fairly decent free breakfast ...hope this also helps...happy sails

If you can't find anything here on Florida Departures board, just try the large online agencies, such as expedia/travelocity/AAA and click on the description of the hotel and amenities. They will tell you if they have parking, if it is free, if there is a shuttle to the port, etc. If there is a particular hotel chain you favor, just google them and check their hotel descriptions. Heck, check out Tripadvisor. Lots of ways to find out. EM

Archived