Emerald Cabin E 730

mourne

Just been allocated cabin E730 on Emerald for New Year cruise, can anyone tell me if there is much ship movement felt in this cabin, we were aft on Queen Mary and it was terrible the whole cabin shook when berthing which was usually very early in the morning and I mean shook violently.

If before cruising, you are upgraded can it be to anywhere on the ship? Have cruised several times and never been upgraded yet so have no experience of this.

Many thanks

You might want to do some reading about this port side cabin .... being above a show room, I believe I remember others saying there can be some noise issues from the bandstand under that area in the evening. When we are that far back on that deck, we always book starboard cabins.

We have had E730 on the Emerald. There was some "muffled" booming from Club Fusion several nights but it was never past midnight. I do not recall any excessive movement or vibration back there. The extended covered balcony makes up for the little bit of noise from Club Fusion. Did you mark do no upgrade on your reservation? Otherwise the Upgrade Fairy could move you to a mini on the uncovered Dolphin deck.

We are in E731 on the Emerald on March 28th sailing and are looking forward to the having that big covered balcony again.:D

We had E730 on the Emerald and LOVED it. We hosted sail away every port on our deck with friends.

I can honestly say we never heard a sound but we did not go to bed before 12 on any night. Music is stopped by then.

Have fun and enjoy the deck!!!!:D

We are booked in E730 sailing April 17th. Last 2 cruises had E731 starboard. Never had a problem with shaking or noise. The extra large balcony more than makes up for any once a day shaking if it occured. The traffic in the hall is very light and we love this mini. Enjoy!

Archived