Can i bring water on board

ishophepays

I have a medical issue which I need to drink a lot of water. Its not so bad that I am willing to get a letter from my doctor but it certainly would make life easier if I had some. If I run out I would buy the bottled water from the ship. I just don`t want the expense of buying ALL of it.

BTW - I went through customs/immigration on my last flight with a large bottle - explained the medicals. They just made me take the cap off and did a little test on it!

Is your medical condition such that you cant drink the ships water?? If so, maybe consider a britta filter pitcher? ..most of us think its strange that people bring water on the ship... unless its some kind of distilled for a CPAC etc

That's my thought also. The water on the ship is fine. Bring a water bottle. You can bring water if you really want to even I think that becomes a heavy PITA. '

Go to CCL's website for particulars.

OP remember that water or soda has to be brought on in your CARRY ON only. So, if you need gallons of it ...thats why I suggested the water filter pitcher, that some others said they used.

Last time we went it wasn't on our carry on and it went just fine. I am not sure your statement is true.

Last time we went it wasn't on our carry on and it went just fine. I am not sure your statement is true.

Im stating what the rule is, per Carnivals FAQs ...not saying that if you break the rules, that some liquids dont get thru...of course they do.

Carnival states, each passenger can bring a packpage of 12 nonalcoholic drinks in their carry on only.

(see their beverage policy).

Some pax have posted the porter refused to take their checked luggage until the liquid drinks were removed. I think it was lazy people who were slapping a luggage tag on the drinks and expecting them to be delivered to their cabin that caused Carnival to change this rule last year.

... but sure...if you choose to break the rules...people get by with speeding every day too. I break rules ..but you have to know the rules, to make a informed decision on breaking them. I try to state the rules..and each person can make the decision if they want to break the rules or not. Im not trying to be judgemental.

I have a medical issue which I need to drink a lot of water. Its not so bad that I am willing to get a letter from my doctor but it certainly would make life easier if I had some. If I run out I would buy the bottled water from the ship. I just don`t want the expense of buying ALL of it.

BTW - I went through customs/immigration on my last flight with a large bottle - explained the medicals. They just made me take the cap off and did a little test on it!

yes you can, but the ship's water is purer than anything in a bottle.

We load our drop off luggage with bottled water. They never bothered us about it.

We bring others in carry-on as well. No doctor note necessary !!!!

The on-board used-to-be-salt water tastes yucky, in our opinion. It's got an aftertaste that I can't quite describe. It is NOT a gourmet experience !!!

And once you discover how much they charge for THEIR own bottled water (which itself is NOT normal tasting).....you'll realize how much MONEY you saved for other stuff onboard !!!!!!!!!!

Archived