I need some help

Reve

We are flying into FLL, spending the night and flying out of MIA. I have two questions:

Which would be least complicated - spend the night at a FLL airport hotel or travel to a MIA airport hotel and spend the night there?

To complicate things there will be two parties arriving at FLL at different times.

Can anyone give me an estimate of the cost of traveling between FLL and MIA?

Thanks,

We are flying into FLL, spending the night and flying out of MIA. I have two questions:

Which would be least complicated - spend the night at a FLL airport hotel or travel to a MIA airport hotel and spend the night there?

To complicate things there will be two parties arriving at FLL at different times.

Thanks,

Don't take a cab....about $80 to go between the 2 cities. Find a shuttle service.

Thanks,

Are you going on a cruise or just going from one airport to the other?

Thanks for the shuttle info. Now, I have to decide between MIA airport hotels :)

Music City - We are doing a Mediterranean cruise in June and it was less expensive to do a two-ticket flight.

Thanks for the shuttle info. Now, I have to decide between MIA airport hotels :)

Music City - We are doing a Mediterranean cruise in June and it was less expensive to do a two-ticket flight.

In that case I would stay at a FLL area hotel that has an airport shuttle. That way even though members of your group is arriving at different times, they could just take the shuttle to the hotel where you would meet up and travel to MIA together the next day.

It sounds like renting a car at FLL and dropping at MIA would be the best option for you. Shuttles will charge per person (4 X $15 = $60) so if you have more than two people a rental car is usually less expensive and give you a lot more freedom on your schedule, especially if you are getting into FLL early enough to drive to dinner, the water taxi, etc.

I do not think SAS normally services the MIA area :( -- try QLS or do a Google search for FLL shuttles. A taxi from FLL to MIA will cost about $75-85. :eek:

With parties arriving at different times it is easier to stay near FLL at a hotel with free airport shuttles and then make your way to MIA the next day.

Good luck! :)

Archived