Just booked Nov. 2012 Western Caribbean = Heads up for OBC!

oliverweagle

directly with NCL. I thought the price was more than acceptable for a suite for seven nights - then the NCL rep told me there was a $450 OBC which would be applied! Apparently through a combination of three OBC programs that are currently in effect ... Thank you NCL!

Ollie:)

directly with NCL. I thought the price was more than acceptable for a suite for seven nights - then the NCL rep told me there was a $450 OBC which would be applied! Apparently through a combination of three OBC programs that are currently in effect ... Thank you NCL!

Ollie:)

Good job! You have a lot to look forward to.

Good for you! However, I can't figure out the $450 OBC. I can get $300 or $600, but not $450. Promo PGOBC is $300 OBC for booking a suite 9+ months in advance. Promo PGAXOC is $300 for booking a suite and using your American Express card for deposit and all payments.

What promo's were used to get $450? If you don't mind sharing? Thanks!

Not at all! I do not know the value of each, but listed on my receipt are the following:

LATOBC1

PGWAVE11

PGOBC

I did not use an American Express, but rather a Cruise Rewards to secure the reservation.

Please let me know if this helps - or where one can find these obc promotions!

Cheers,

Ollie

Not at all! I do not know the value of each, but listed on my receipt are the following:

LATOBC1

PGWAVE11

PGOBC

I did not use an American Express, but rather a Cruise Rewards to secure the reservation.

Please let me know if this helps - or where one can find these obc promotions!

Cheers,

Ollie

Did you just move up a latitudes level and did you cruise NCL within the last 6 months? When we moved up to silver we got a OBC and it was $150.because of this suite promo. That would explain the $450.

We only have 2 NCL cruises under our belt at this time ... but we did cruise on the Epic last July - would that answer the obc?

Well,I think somehow you got the same OBC we did for moving up a level.We have the same LATOBC1 code you do.Our friends who we booked at the same time do not have that OBC,but they have only cruised 4 times so far.Next time they will get the OBC when they move up a tier.Maybe you just got lucky:D! Have a wonderful time.

Does anyone know how to use more than one promo code when booking on the NCL website? I tried using PGOBC and the PGAXOC with no spaces between them, then with a space, then with a comma and a space and it comes up with a promo code not found error. Can I book that way or do I have to call my PCC to use more than one Promo code?

I just read the fine print. Unfortunately, you can't combine those promotion codes anymore. Here's what it says:

Combinable with Program Code - DMPP6, GWAR1, GWAR4, GWAR5, GWAR6, LATOBC1, PG6, PGAARP, PGBFA, PGHOT, PGMIL, PGRCA1, PGRCA2, PGRCA3, PGRCE1, PGRCE2, PGRE1, PGRE3, PGRNE1, PGRNE2, PGRSE1, PGRSE2, PGRWE1, PGRWE2, PGSGL100, PGSGL150, PGSRA, PGUP, PGWAVE11, PPSRVCHG, SPF, TIFGR1, TPPM1, TPPM2, TPPM3 & TPPM4.

No mention of PGOBC, so it's one or the other. I know it was included when it first came out because I almost re-booked my cruise, but the difference in price was too high to do any good. That would be great if they'd allow both.

I'm happy to have found this thread...I booked our 6th NCL cruise and was not aware of the Latitudes OBC. We will be Silver for this sailing, obviously, having completed our 5th NCL cruise just a month ago.

I just popped an email to the TA to see if he could get the extra OBC for me...I really hope he can. :)

Angel, I hope its not too late to get all the OBC .I booked with NCL last week when they had the $ $450. for suites,since Sat. its been $300. I know you booked with outside TA..Maybe you can still get the $450. + $150. for the latitudes for moving up. Good Luck

I got $300 obc (the NCL promotion) for booking the suite then an additional $250 obc from the TA because they have a 'points per dollar spent system'.

Since that was from the TA and not NCL I am pretty sure it doesn't interfere with any offer that NCL has, so I'm hoping I can get that Latitudes obc as well. :)

I got $300 obc (the NCL promotion) for booking the suite then an additional $250 obc from the TA because they have a 'points per dollar spent system'.

Since that was from the TA and not NCL I am pretty sure it doesn't interfere with any offer that NCL has, so I'm hoping I can get that Latitudes obc as well. :)

Any luck with your OBC?

Any luck with your OBC?

YES!! Just got a confirmation email from NCL that the $150 was applied...Came right here to express my gratitude!!

Bill is also due that OBC but two of us cannot have it on one sailing.

Unfortunately, we'd have to book another cruise by August of this year to have that applied and that isn't going to happen.

Well, I shouldn't say it won't, there's always a small possibility :)

BUT, I got that $150 SO I am very greatful!!

CC members save me some money again!! Gracias!!!!!! :D

I now have $700 obc for this sailing.

Isn't that un freaking believeable???? :eek:

Not that we won't use that...plus some. :p

YES!! Just got a confirmation email from NCL that the $150 was applied...Came right here to express my gratitude!!

Unfortunately, we'd have to book another cruise by August of this year to have that applied and that isn't going to happen.

Da Nada! :D I'm so pleased for you! We should all get everything we deserve for loyalty.Now I'm keeping my eyes open for hopefully more discounts in the future.Let's hear it for the military discounts!:)

Our sailing was magical wasn't it? So sorry for the people on the 9 day after ours,here's wishing the best for them and of course for us!

Enjoy your OBC's I know we will,

Candy

You do realize you don't have to sail by August, just book it by then. I used mine for Oct 2011 and my DH's for Dec 2012 (we both had to book by June). And if you book a suite for next year or the year after, you can get the $300 OBC for booking 9 months in advance plus $150 OBC from Latitudes. Plus I used a Future Cruise Deposit for both of them.:) With the $200 OBC from TA we have $650 OBC for both cruises! Now the long wait.........

Da Nada! :D I'm so pleased for you! We should all get everything we deserve for loyalty.Now I'm keeping my eyes open for hopefully more discounts in the future.Let's hear it for the military discounts!:)

Our sailing was magical wasn't it? So sorry for the people on the 9 day after ours,here's wishing the best for them and of course for us!

Enjoy your OBC's I know we will,

Candy

Yes, our sailing was magical..as was my first sailing on the Dawn. :)

You do realize you don't have to sail by August, just book it by then. I used mine for Oct 2011 and my DH's for Dec 2012 (we both had to book by June). And if you book a suite for next year or the year after, you can get the $300 OBC for booking 9 months in advance plus $150 OBC from Latitudes. Plus I used a Future Cruise Deposit for both of them. With the $200 OBC from TA we have $650 OBC for both cruises! Now the long wait.........

Yes, I do realize that now :)

All those obc's make it easier to justify the suite too :)

I was awared that you get $300 OBC for booking a suite 9 months in advance. Does anyone know when NCL is going to have the $450 OBC sale again? Someone said that it was happening last week. We are booked on the Star for January 22 sailing to the western Caribbean on a balcony and considering upgrading to one of the family suites. We are booked with a TA and I am wondering if we will be able to get the OBC for the suite if we switch as long as we do it 9 months prior to the sailing date.

Sorry, I'm new to this. Could someone please tell me what OBC can be used for on NCL ships. I have $300 OBC for a cruise in a penthouse w/ balcony on the Star. Can the OBC be used for the butler and concierge tips? What about in the internet cafe or surcharges in the specialty restaurants? Please excuse my naivety.

Yes,the OBC can be used for anything charged on your room key.It will be a credit on your bill that gets subtracted from your final bill.If you want to use it for butler and concierge tips just go to the desk and tell them to put whatever amount you specify on the room card and they will give you a voucher for the amount. You then give the voucher to them.We did it this way last cruise and we will be doing it again,no need for large amounts of cash.

Archived