Staterooms on the Carnival Inspiration

taylie

I am trying to get together a packing list for what I need to bring on my cruise, and I had a couple of questions about the stateroom on the Inspiration.

I thought I have read in a few different posts that you don't need to bring your own hairdryer, as they provide one. However, I can't find it on Carnival's website where they say they provide one. Do they? Also, I know it is recommended that you bring a power strip or something, because there is only one outlet. There is one in the bedroom and one in the bathroom, right? And, just to make sure, it is a three-prong plug in, right? (Although I am pretty sure it is)

Also, I know there is no refrigerators in the room (I have an interior stateroom on the upper deck), but does the room steward give you an ice bucket if you request one, or do you need to bring a cooler onboard if you want to keep ice in your room?

There might be more questions to come, but at the moment I think this is it. Thanks in advance!

No hairdryers, though Im told if you ask your cabin steward, he can sometimes find one for you to use.

No refrigerators on this class of ship, but your cabin steward will keep a bucket of ice filled. My Elation cruise I just did, he was extra good, twice a day, always filled.

One outlet over the desk, 3 pronged. the one in the bathroom is only for razors and little current. Cant use for most things.

As far as the power strip, Carnival has been back and forth with banning them as electrical hazards. I have a small 9 ft, brown extension cord, I have my electric clock plugged into, so its not obviously a extension cord. I have not had any problems bringing it. It has extra places to plug into.

Archived