If money was tight, excursions or balcony?

Ms belp

I could probably live without a balcony, but I will never, ever be able to book my husband into another interior room. We had one interior room on our first cruise and it was a great cruise. The next cruise we had an aft balcony and it spoiled my husband (and me,too). We like the view and having access to fresh air in our room. We spent quite a bit of time on our AD balcony, reading and just enjoying the view. We like excursions, too, but we can do them on the cheap if we need to.

I can understand the feeling. I will point out again that on a good portion of the ships out there, rooms with a window tend to be larger then the balcony rooms. (square footage wise).

I may not always book a balcony room, but I'd never consider an inside.

I always need an outside view. Last cruise was an oceanview porthole, and I had to stand on my bed to see outside. The room was slightly above sea level.....deck 4.

The only time we're in the cabin is to sleep or change clothes. We're usually all over the ship, doing things.

Balcony for sure!!! I am thinking that you have not yet cruised in an inside cabin or you wouldn't be asking. We cruised balcony first and then inside once. Never went back to the inside again. For us, it is balcony or stay home!!!

Archived