Upgrading after I've booked?

SLPloves2cruise

Yes, you will pay whatever the current balcony rate is. I might wait for a good price before I jumped...depends on what rate you are now booked, if its not ES, then once you hit final payment if the price drops, no price drops.

We're currently booked on past guest rate. I was hesitant to do the early saver, as we weren't 100% sure at the time of booking if we'd have to cancel/postpone. My husband is in the military, and at the time of booking, was waiting for orders to attend a school. We weren't sure when the end date was going to be when we booked. Now, we do know the end date of the school.

Am I able to switch from past guest to early saver if I call to upgrade? Does Carnival automatically issue the credits id the price drops, or do you have to watch the price and request it?

We're currently booked on past guest rate. I was hesitant to do the early saver, as we weren't 100% sure at the time of booking if we'd have to cancel/postpone. My husband is in the military, and at the time of booking, was waiting for orders to attend a school. We weren't sure when the end date was going to be when we booked. Now, we do know the end date of the school.

Am I able to switch from past guest to early saver if I call to upgrade? Does Carnival automatically issue the credits id the price drops, or do you have to watch the price and request it?

you can switch to ES if you are 100% sure now ...and its still available.

Carnival doesnt give price drops free, some people watch every day, some watch more than once a day!!! Assuming you booked directly with Carnival, you fill out a form yourself and submit it if you see a lower price.

If you are ES and a military price is lower you can price match to it if you are military and qualify

Archived