Spirit Suite Life Was So Sweet (review 2/20-2/27)

russianmom

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if it is it possible to put two twin beds in the bedroom space? It looks big enough. I know NCL will do it if it is possible, I'm just not clear about the size of the space. Thanks for any help you can give me. Seems like November will never come but because it is my birthday cruise I really don't want to rush the time.

The entire time we were reading your review I kept thinking how lucky your DS is to have parents who focused on his excitement during the cruise. What wonderful memories you are building for him. Memories that will last his lifetime. He seems like a really neat kid.

I whole heartedly agree :)

OP: Great review, thanks for posting :)

I can't believe I haven't read this terrific review. Simply awesome!

I'll be in the "middle" suite on floor 9 (9212 or 9712, I can't remember the exact number) on July 24th. I hate that I will be missing Belle while on the ship.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know if it is it possible to put two twin beds in the bedroom space? It looks big enough. I know NCL will do it if it is possible, I'm just not clear about the size of the space. Thanks for any help you can give me. Seems like November will never come but because it is my birthday cruise I really don't want to rush the time.

If you are asking about twin beds in the bedroom of the aft suite I believe it was an actual king size bed not 2 twins pushed together

I can't believe I haven't read this terrific review. Simply awesome!

I'll be in the "middle" suite on floor 9 (9212 or 9712, I can't remember the exact number) on July 24th. I hate that I will be missing Belle while on the ship.

Unless Belle is going to be on vacation she told me she is staying on the Spirit and not going to the Star as planned. Can't wait to see her in Feb.

We are in the middle suite in Feb.. I'm a little sad to not have the "hallway" from the door into the living room but even a year out the 2 end suites were already booked:(

Unless Belle is going to be on vacation she told me she is staying on the Spirit and not going to the Star as planned. Can't wait to see her in Feb.

We are in the middle suite in Feb.. I'm a little sad to not have the "hallway" from the door into the living room but even a year out the 2 end suites were already booked:(

Thanks for letting me know! I hope I get to meet "Belle" :)

I wish she was going to be on the Sun, hopefully we will be lucky to have someone as nice as her.

NIta

I wish she was going to be on the Sun, hopefully we will be lucky to have someone as nice as her.

NIta

Hi Nita!!!!

How are you and Pat doing??

Yes, Belle was super nice. Can't wait to see her again in about 6 mos

Thank you so much for this review and the PICTURES! This is exactly the kind of review I've been looking for. Seems like no one I find has any pics. It's always great to see it all before you're actually there!

I love looking at other's pictures as well and am always happy to find reviews that have them.

I am hoping someone sailing after dry dock in the fall posts some pics so I can see what I have to look forward to next year:D

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived