Any pictures of the tendering boat situation in Samana that Royal Caribbean uses.

Jimbo

Just wanted to know how the tendering procedure goes, jumping into and out of a boat seems a litte strange, would love to see some pictures of this.

Jimbo:)

Check out the first few sets/ pages of photos as we were tendering in Samana last December (sailed Celebrity but there were 2 other ships around and the tendering boats are relatively similar as seen below):

http://2010holidaycruisemercury.shutterfly.com/pictures/3039

No worries... usually it is a pretty smooth transition to the Pier/ Marina!

Some looked like the lifeboats the cruiselines use for tendering but some looked like those twin engine speed boats that hold maybe 50 people.

Guess it could be either depending on the excursion you take.

Check out the first few sets/ pages of photos as we were tendering in Samana last December (sailed Celebrity but there were 2 other ships around and the tendering boats are relatively similar as seen below):

http://2010holidaycruisemercury.shutterfly.com/pictures/3039

No worries... usually it is a pretty smooth transition to the Pier/ Marina!

Hi Dafilor, I just saw a previous post of yours with photos of your E1 room on Radiance August cruise. Thank you for posting the photos, looks great! If you don't mind me asking, what room were you in on deck 8? Thank you for your help! :)

Hi Dafilor, I just saw a previous post of yours with photos of your E1 room on Radiance August cruise. Thank you for posting the photos, looks great! If you don't mind me asking, what room were you in on deck 8? Thank you for your help! :)

The cabin was # 8012

The cabin was # 8012

That was the cabin where the sign for the AFT ones started : ) We were few staterooms down from that sign and/or cabin : )

Archived