2A or C2 on Century

chrob

Advice needed please on benefiits (if any) of C2 over 2A. Very little difference in cost and position on ship not really an issue for us.

Are all balconies same size on Century or are some larger than others?

We have just returned from the Eclipse and had a huge balcony (9192) and loved it but are now considering the Century which we know is a lot smaller.

Any advice/comments re differences would be appreciated.

Advice needed please on benefiits (if any) of C2 over 2A. Very little difference in cost and position on ship not really an issue for us.

Are all balconies same size on Century or are some larger than others?

We have just returned from the Eclipse and had a huge balcony (9192) and loved it but are now considering the Century which we know is a lot smaller.

Any advice/comments re differences would be appreciated.

Hi.

It looks to me as if the cc rooms are 175 sq ft with 42 sq ft verandas and the regular veranda cabin is 170 and 38.

The Century was completely redone in 2006 I think and the concierge class balconies were added to many rooms. The cc cabins are quite nice, very stylish and pretty. If the cost is inconsequential, I would go with the concierge class cabin. If you can swing it, the sky suites on the Century have enormous verandas and the rooms are large and comfortable.

Fern

Archived