balcony pictures

will someone leaving soon please take some pictures of balcony dividers. i'm interested in the top sections. i have a nylon rope hammock from my Nam days and would like to hang it. distance longways from corner to corner would be helpful. is there room at the top of the posts to string a hook?

thanks in advance.

Here are dividers from a D1 cat on Oasis, probably the same as Allure's dividers. I wouldn't recommended attaching anything to the glass part.:)

divider1.jpg

divider2.jpg

i was thinking of hooking a ring around the pole part at the top.

will someone leaving soon please take some pictures of balcony dividers. i'm interested in the top sections. i have a nylon rope hammock from my Nam days and would like to hang it. distance longways from corner to corner would be helpful. is there room at the top of the posts to string a hook?

thanks in advance.

It will be removed as soon as housekeeping sees it....that is definitely a security concern.

i got the idea because i'm sure i've seen a picture of someone else doing it.

are you out there?

Sounds relaxing. You were a Marine in Vietnam? You certainly deserve some relaxation! I'm just a little younger and missed out on the draft by a few weeks. I certainly have great respect for anyone who even went there. That said, I'm on the cruise after you, so when your done relaxing, march yourself off, I'm ready to board! ;)

Sounds relaxing. You were a Marine in Vietnam? You certainly deserve some relaxation! I'm just a little younger and missed out on the draft by a few weeks. I certainly have great respect for anyone who even went there. That said, I'm on the cruise after you, so when your done relaxing, march yourself off, I'm ready to board! ;)

bill, hours and hours of sheer boredom, puncuated by moments of sheer terror.

an experience i wouldn't take a million dollars for, but wouldn't do it again for a million.

would i go to Viet Nam again? no need, i was there last night.

thanks for comments and i'll be quick getting off. :D

Archived