All things EARTH...

Laurie, my workout clothes could mix and match, but even so I find I end up wearing certain things together in certain ways mostly. I have a mix of tanks and tees, and then long pants, loose capris, and fitted capris. I'm with you on the racerback sportsbras. Much less movement with those.

I did piles of laundry today, from the week before the trip, the trip, and last week. Piles. First I went to the gym this morning, so I had to wear the dregs of my exercise clothes, and what I finally noticed is that, just like with the rest of my wardrobe, I have my favorites, my oks, and my I don't want to wear thoses. So, I think I need to be more systematic about what I'm buying.

As I think about Anita and the Kondo method, I realize why I have so many clothes (other than that I like to shop). It's my laundry strategy. Yes, in the big city with a shared laundry room you have to have a strategy. Mine is that once a week I take a giant bag to the laundry service, and pick up the one from the week before, so every week we generally have a weeks worth of stuff sitting at the Laundromat that we can't use. In addition, I have a bin for my delicates, which includes lots of things because the commercial washers at the laundry service can be hard on clothes. So... underthings, workout clothes, work clothes that don't need dry cleaning, things that I don't want to shrink, things that can't go in the dryer... it's a pretty full bin, and I only have time to do them every other week. So. Lots of clothes, because things are out of circulation for quite a while. I wish it weren't against the rules to have a washer/dryer in our apartment, because it would be so nice to throw a load in here and there. As it is, laundry takes planning.

That's my bit of wardrobe analysis for the day.

mousey, one of our "when we retire" stories is that we want to rent a convertible and drive the PCH, stopping wherever we want for as long as we want, and ending with a visit to my sister in Seattle.

Wow, Margaret. I guess I take my lifestyle for granted sometimes. I'm a laundryholic. I do my laundry a few times a week, and I'm not happy unless I do it all. In other words, I can't leave some things in the hamper until next time. However, contrary to how that sounds, I don't run the washer when there is just a few things. We are not the tidiest when it comes to clothing, so we generally have a lot of laundry. Every 4 days, I do a load of darks, a load of mediums and a load of light colored clothing. In warmer weather, I can separate out the whites (my husband's undershirts and casual socks) and combine them with whatever whites my daughters have that need bleaching about once a week. If there are only a few undershirts, for example, they go in with the light colored clothing.

Then I do ironing once a week. My husband wears docker/chino style pants to work, and button down dress shirts. A lot of his pants can be washed and then taken out of the dryer, hung right up and they are ready to go. I iron all the shirts though, and he wears all button down shirts for casual too, unless he is working on something in the garage. My dress pants are easy care, my shirts and sweaters are a mix.

As much as I like doing laundry, my daughters do their own. They are 22 and 26 years old, and they need to be responsible. I do iron for them...they can leave their laundry sitting in the laundry room a bit because they forget, but I always envision the iron being left on, and then they forget about it...eek!!!!:eek::eek: Forget about it having an automatic shutoff, I'm paranoid.

I don't like ironing though, I do it out of requirement. The laundry I enjoy!

I happen to have two pairs of brown yoga pants. they are a bootleg styling, if you will. One pair is a medium weight knit, that I think I would be fine with in cooler weather. The other pair is much more of an athletic knit. I have found that I very much like the technical fabrics. As self conscious as I get, those fitted leggings never have to be pulled up, and they absorb sweat yet dry quickly. Same with tops.

What really annoys me is that when I picked up the athletic knit brown yoga pants, they had fitted leggings but I hadn't joined a gym yet so I didn't get them. I have searched the brand everywhere, and no one has them whatsoever.

I have been thinking a lot about color choices, and I do love my earthy choices. I just feel really good in them. Since they aren't much of an option, at least at this time of the year, I'm going to focus on what makes me feel happy when I look at them. I do think the black with the big aqua stripe are quite nice. I think I could be happy in them! I'm a bit afraid of the lighter coral ones I found, but I love the color. I'm just afraid of how I will look in them. I think I'm going to go for it though.

This is going to sound really silly, Margaret...do you have a washer and dryer at the cottage?

Laurie,

As you know, I'm a shopaholic...LOL! I guess that comes from wearing homemade clothes and hand me downs, from a wealthy family friend, all the way until I got my first job out of high school. I've been very lucky in that I always made decent money and up until the DS was born (when I was 48) it was just the DH and me. So I had lots of disposable cash; even after setting aside money for charity, paying my share of bills and household expenses. Over the years I've accumulated tons of shoes, handbags, hats, all kinds of accessories, and clothing. I have a lot of stuff. When I see Anita's closet, I'm like...whoa...I'm the total opposite. I'm very generous with my things...my friends and family are recipients of lots of gently worn stuff as is one of my BFF's non-profit. Let's face it...I'm just a major Fashionista and I'm okay with that. I've loved clothes since I was about 3 years old. The DS has followed in my footsteps. That kid loves clothes, watches, and sunglasses much to the DH's dismay...LOL!

I got a thrill this past Sat. when my girlfriend and I were together. As I mentioned we got the same dress but in different colors. It was a major splurge for her as she just lost her job but she had wanted this dress for ages. She admired the straw fedora I was wearing and said that that was next on her wish list but that she couldn't buy one until she got a new job. So when we got back to my house I went upstairs into my closet and gave her one (I did say I have a ton of hats). She was so happy! She tried it on and loved it. It really makes me feel good to be able to do things like that for people. I gave my neighbor a dress for her niece's prom last year. I just love doing stuff like that.

Laundry...ugh! I've been putting it off...I've been driving all over town what with my cousin being in the hospital and didn't feel like doing it when I got home late at night so now that's she home...I have to catch up.

Margaret,

Your dream of driving up PCH is a good one. It's a really beautiful drive up the coast. We've done it a couple of times in the past. Mostly now, we just zoom up the 101 freeway when we head out to San Francisco. But for short trip up to Santa Barbara for the day...we do PCH. I do love living where we do. Going to have to give it up soon though so I'm appreciating every single day I get to live here in the Santa Monica Mountains.

Mousey, it is great that you are so generous.

I've been washing and re-wearing the same outfit to the gym. I'm definitely getting more this weekend! I did wear my brown yoga pants today. They are comfy but I really like the quick drying feature of a lot of the leggings like my one exercise outfit. I'm enjoying the company of going with my husband or daughters and it has helped improve my sleep. It lets me work off stress too, which is good.

I just got a new workout outfit yesterday on sale at TJ Maxx. The top was $10 and the bottom was $12. They're a pretty coral color print and very comfortable. The top is a tank top with a built in bra. I can wear it under one of my lightweight, jeans jacket with a pair of khaki Capri pant and it would be an nice look for my upcoming 3-dayer to San Diego. Loving it!

Edited by mousey

Mousey, Target and Marshall's are right in the same plaza as my grocery store. I knew I wanted to pick up one thing I saw on Target, so I did. Marshall's had a great selection of exercise clothing. They weren't earthy, but there some decent colors for me to work with.

I prioritized my visit at Marshalls this way. First, I was going to go the exercise apparel section, and look for anything earthy. Start with the color, and see what I could find that may work for me. The only thing I found was turquoise. That is definitely a fire color, but this wasn't as bright as some. Seeing that there were no earth colors, next on my list was just to look in general, and see what appealed to me.

I'm okay with the thought that I may not be able to find exactly what I want. I've done enough searching on the internet to realize what is out there.

I found a pair of purple compression leggings. The color really wasn't that far off, it was a good fire color. To go with that, I found a top that had a tie die look to it. The more I looked at it, the more I realized that was an earthy purple. I dismissed it at first because of the gray that was in there. It's actually a pretty good choice. Then I found these navy capri leggings, and a somewhat neon like yellow green. Next up, I found this print legging that was rather...cosmic? There was navy, some teal, pink, and a little bit of coral. They appealed to me, so I put them on the list as well. I found a racerback top that was a heathered navy with a coral trim to it. There was also another pair of gray leggings and a bright neon like coral top.

I decided to bite the bullet and buy all of them. Here is why: I knew I needed a few more outfits, and I wanted some different length sleeve tops. I also knew that when I took the time to try everything on at home, a few things would go back. I was pretty lucky, most everything was quite cheap. My favorite top was only $6.99, and it was a good quality exercise fabric.

The purple leggings were too small, and I didn't like one of the gray capris. So, I feel like I now have a few things that will work, and that I am comfortable wearing. It's hard, because unless you wear a big, long, loose top, you really see every little ripple and bulge. I have learned that I don't mind things being looser, I really like it when the clothing stays put, and I don't like a lot of extra fabric. I can't wear a big baggy tshirt, I hated it.

I looked in the mirror, and decided that if I don't like how I look, then I need to change that. Isn't that a fringe benefit to exercising? Looking better? I call it a fringe benefit because my focus is on being healthy and taking care of myself. I'm not going into this with a weight or size in mind.

I also see that when I go to the gym, we are shapes and sizes, all different fitness levels.

That probably sounded like a rant, but I didn't mean to sound that way. :rolleyes: I'm having a good time so far. My husband did great last night, and my older daughter did fantastic too. We were doing some fast walking laps (there is an indoor track that circles the exercise equipment) and she said she really loved being able to do this.

Margaret, do you have any more vacation pictures for us? I have just over a month to go, and I'm so excited. I need to finalize my clothing choices. I have some fun things picked out that I know I'm bringing for sure.

I saw these sandals online, and I thought they were cute. Kind of different, you know? Aerosoles has a lot of nice comfort shoes. I see a lot on their website that you can't find in stores.

http://www.aerosoles.com/store/jump/product/Dewality-Leaf-Designed-Multi-Colored-Slide-Sandal/DEWALITY?nav=cat940009&catCrumb=Wedges&catUrl=wedge-styles

These looked much earthier on the model, so I'm not sure about real life. There was a picture of a flowy dress with these sandals, and they really looked like a brick read. They look very comfortable.

http://www.aerosoles.com/store/jump/product/On-Track-Leather-Wedge-Platform-Sandal/ON-TRACK?nav=cat730003:cat6332&catCrumb=Sandals&catUrl=womens-sandals&subCatUrl=womens-dress-sandals

Laurie they have those red sandals at the TJ Maxx and Marshalls near me but they only have it in beige or black. It looks great in that brick red color. Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you get back from your trip!:D

Mousey, I stopped in today to Marshalls to return something I picked up during the week, and I went over and checked out the shoes. Our local store had the tan and the black ones too, but no red. They looked like they would be pretty comfortable to wear.

So, I'm about a month away from sailing! We're feeling pretty excited.

I think Anita comes back today? Tomorrow? I hope she had a great cruise, and that her knee held up for her well.

We are back from an absolutely fabulous week in the Southern Caribbean!

As crazy as this is...we had opera tickets for today! Yes. We were back home Saturday, but the last show of our 3 performance subscription was today...so off we went on our first day home from our week long cruise...

The opera was very entertaining. The Marriage of Figaro. Which is the second in the story line...the first being the Barber of Seville, which is the first official opera DS and I have seen. We were very, very casual today...OMG...DH and DS wore "dress denim" OMG!!!! Hahahahaha

Anyway...the immediate thing to share is that it was a fabulous week. While I may not be thrilled with my state of physical address to the world...I am very pleased with my abilities and capabilities at this point and for the cruise. In other words...my knee held up...and I did too...and we had a wonderful family vacation.

To start us all off...

We flew through the cruise line on Choice Air? via Delta from Atlanta to San Juan on the day of embarkation. Our flight left in the 11 o'clock hour. Our high temperature in Atlanta was supposed to be around 60 F. Here I am in ATL:

P1090899%202_zps9a7itz8n.jpg

That is the current Target brand maxi skirt. I posted before...I think the color is called "coral". I am wearing the maxi skirt, a blue Merona tank (Target), with a cami that I'm wearing like an undershirt, and my awesome yellow hoodie. The backpack is my luggage. It is the normal Motherlode backpack from eBags. That has my entire cruise wardrobe. I loved it. The packing cubes rock. The system rocks. I am super pleased with this purchase.

I also have on my Zumba brand sneakers. Because I am wearing my lovely compression socks:

P1090900_zpsyatjiw2j.jpg

I'm very pleased with the performance of these socks. They did the job. I was happy to have worn them. Yes, they were very, very warm once we arrived in San Juan. However, they were wonderful on the plane...in the airports...and I think they were a beneficial choice. I don't regret wearing them.

Without the camouflage of the hoodie...here's my tank...and my "personal bag" that was my second bag for carry on purposes.

P1090902_zpsassvewzu.jpg

It's a largish tote bag from, you guessed it, Target...and I love the fact that the bag itself has a zippered top. The interior has a smallish zippered side pocket. I'm carrying our liquids bags for all 3 of us...and my entertainment and jewelry in this bag.

And in case you were wondering...we didn't check baggage. We were able to get by because we have a soft garment bag (that is, it doesn't have any wheels or structure):

P1090904_zps0d19r4jn.jpg

So the garment bag (yes...we packed dress clothes, including 2 sport coats and 2 pairs of MEN'S dress shoes), one wheeled bag, and the one backpack...as well as 2 "normal" backpacks (DH and DS personal items...one is pictured here) and my tote bag were our luggage for the trip.

We went to bed around 1 am? Seems to be the norm for us for the even of departure? I that I was lookin' fairly decent for the hours of sleep acquired!

Thanks Sally!

An evening sail away is different... Our sail away time was 8:30 pm. We were on board around 4 or 5. Straight to the cabin...a little settling in and some changing. I changed my compression socks to a single sleeve...sandals...and I changed my shirt into the other blue tank which has a kind of lacy look to it. Here I am in the theater:

P1090910_zpsunvprdfx.jpg

Our one and only sea day was Sunday. I dressed in one of my exercise outfits...which I did not photograph. And later changed into my thalassotherapy swim suit. The pool faded out this swim suit...it did the same thing to one of Mom's...so if you ever plan to get into one, note the damage that it will do to the coloring and select a suit that you don't mind damaging. Anyway...this is my suit and my huge scarf that I realized I could wear like a pareo. This is prior to the pool, heading out:

P1090913_zpsld4kk36e.jpg

I really liked the ease of having this tie on type of cover up for around the ship. Here's another way that I tied it...this is post pool, coming back:

P1090915_zpsh43ns6mk.jpg

The nice thing about having something like this is that it's easy to cover your lap too while you are lounging.

Welcome back, Anita! So glad to hear you all had a great time.

And a very timely PICTODIARY! Gotta love it :)

Any chance the lovely Pam will post a FIRE chaptered PICTODIARY??????

You look wonderful :)

Formal Night...

There were two formal nights on our cruise. I did bring two different dresses...but unfortunately, the bra that I brought to wear with the red dress wasn't working for me...and so I did not end up wearing that dress at all. I wore Margaret's dress twice.

All my photos of the first formal night are family photos...and I generally don't share photos of DS' face...but I did have some fun taking some photos on the second formal night.

P1090957_zpsmyfdtmln.jpg

We are in the Rendezvous lounge listening to the Jazz trio before dinner. Here you can see my lovely bronze oxfords and the band in the background:

P1090958_zpsoqgnnqyz.jpg

This is at our dinner table...I wanted to show you my lovely bracelet...I was drinking pomegranate mojitos that night:

P1090964_zpsht4zisuy.jpg

I loved walking around the ship in my oxfords. I didn't feel comfortable dancing yet...but in the future...I know that they would be excellent shoes for dancing also. I was paying close attention to shoes...and there was a huge mix...there were Margaret height heels all the way to flat sandals. And many shoes that weren't "formal" at all...like espadrille wedges.

The ship was dressed up. Most of the men I saw were wearing coats at the least and I saw many, many tuxes. While we were checking in for dinner...two men were given a coat to wear by the maitre'd...they were in short sleeved shirts and pants. The women were a huge mix...I saw many full length gowns, so wearing one would not have unusual. Many cocktail dresses and quite a few pants/long skirts with the dressy top looks. All in all, I would say that the ship was dressed up and by and large, it stayed dressed up for the night.

Welcome back, Anita! So glad to hear you all had a great time.

And a very timely PICTODIARY! Gotta love it :)

Any chance the lovely Pam will post a FIRE chaptered PICTODIARY??????

You look wonderful :)

Hey Kim! I don't know if Mom got too many photos...we'll post what we can. :)

Anita, I'm at work now and on lunch so I don't have time to say much. You look fabulous!!! Keep sharing!

I will be taking some photos tonight. I had a thought last night and decided to make a spreadsheet for my outfits. I suddenly understood what outfits I already planned would work, and which would not. I also realized that shoes are my biggest issue. More on that later...

I'd love to see a full photo of Margaret's dress!!

Hey Laurie...I didn't get a good full length shot of me in Margaret's dress! I'll have to get one on the Allure next week.

Our first port was Barbados. We had a planned excursion with Silver Moon Catamarans. There were 12 of us on that catamaran. It was lovely. There were two stops for snorkling...first with the turtles and then in an area where there are several shipwrecks.

I wore my new green swim suit, my new black skort, and my red rashguard. Tevas are my wet sandal. I brought my hat but I wasn't wearing it because it was SO windy!

P1090922_zpsjmtdcbud.jpg

Snorkling:

P4060010_zpsjndoixm1.jpg

With the turtles!!

P4060018_zpsuu4msrsx.jpg

P4060019_zps0imubyhr.jpg

Do you see how grumpy this turtle looks?! OMG...he was SO FUNNY. One of the crewmen from the catamaran comes with us into the water...and they actually feed the turtles to attract them and have them swim around where we are. And they feed the turtles fish. Well...this one turtle...he latched onto the fish body but he did NOT want to eat the fish head...seriously...he was using his flipper and trying to knock the fish head off by swiping his mouth repeatedly with his flipper. He looked so disgruntled...and it took several tries for him to succeed in losing that old bad fish head. Cracked me up.

You will be on Allure next week, Anita?

I will be on Allure in 2016.

Can you believe it reached 80 here today? The local ice cream place is packed. It feels so nice outside! Too bad we live near farm land...stinky, fertilized farm land, that is.

Our second port was St Lucia.

Here's a reason to always pack at least one pair of closed toed shoes: through the loyalty program...I think we are Captain Club members and Mom and Dad are Elite members...we were invited to the helipad for the sailing into St Lucia. Mom said that it was a sailaway event when they were invited to it in December...but for our cruise, it was a 7 am event. AND...you had to wear closed toed shoes. It's a great view from the helipad...coming into port...the bay seems so far away and then so gradually, there you are...and then almost suddenly, there you are. The ship comes into the bay and then spins around to face leaving the bay. You have clear views forward and off each side of the ship...if you have the opportunity to do this...go ahead and set the alarm and do it. Totally worth it.

Being on the helipad...you are at the very front of the ship...and it was WINDY! I wore what I was planning to wear to the catamaran...which is a repeat of the day before. There were fruit kabobs and mimosas!

P1090924_zps5ux8gvwq.jpg

If you look behind me in this photo...at my right shoulder is a small dock where we will meet our catamaran of the day. It was just our family on this one.

P1090944_zps6gbqjhew.jpg

It was just a very short walk to meet the catamaran...here's the opposite view looking back at the Summit from the docking point for the catamaran:

P1090945_zps05fqkupt.jpg

And we were off for another gorgeous day on the water...this pretty much sums up the feeling of the day...this is DH:

P4070083_zpsazxodvdr.jpg

We sailed for a good couple of hours. I fell in love with this particular catamaran...it was a great layout. I loved everything about it. Our two crewmen were very easy to talk to. What I learned that I didn't know:

The passports for the residents of St. Lucia are pretty worthless. The residents are not allowed outside of the West Indies. No options to go anywhere else.

And the proper pronunciation of St. Lucia sounds like "Sent Lucia" and the proper pronunciation of Barbados sounds like "BAR be dos" not "bar BAY dos" and it's not pronounced "Antigwa," it's pronounced "Antiguh."

And there are about 4 women to every man on the island.

There's more...I highly recommend talking to crew if you have the opportunity. It's very enlightening to just talk to the locals and learn.

We did not see any pilot whales or dolphins. But we saw a LOT of flying fish which were incredibly entertaining to me. There are four boats I think? in the fleet of this company...OR there are four other boats that work together to let each other know where and if they sight any whales or dolphins. We made one stop for snorkling. Then we made another random stop and another boat brought us lunch.

It was a leisurely great day!

Edited by Anita Latte

You will be on Allure next week, Anita?

I will be on Allure in 2016.

Can you believe it reached 80 here today? The local ice cream place is packed. It feels so nice outside! Too bad we live near farm land...stinky, fertilized farm land, that is.

Yep...we leave Saturday! Mom and Dad and myself.

I look forward to hearing about Allure! It is so completely different, what I've done over the past two cruises and what I am doing with my next two. Freedom 7 day was port intensive and busy. Enchantment 4 day was laid bad with just one stop (too windy to make the other) The next cruise is port intensive. The trip on allure in 2016 is not - 3 ports over 7 days only.

I'm loving all of your pictures. I've never snorkeled before. I'm not the best swimmer, so I think I would want to take some classes before I try. But I would love to do it sometime!! It is one of my goals.

The catamaran looked so relaxing. You went on an itinerary I've really wanted to go on.

Try as we did to NOT get sunburned...well...when you are WHITE...and sporting WINTER WHITE skin that hasn't seen the light of day for months...and you are on the water...try as you might...it's very difficult to not get sunburned. Yay for the long sleeved rashguard. DH and DS should both get one...they had short sleeved ones.

We were even more diligent on the second day...and no one got any worse...

When I dressed for dinner...I remembered from before how lovely it is to just be able to put on a nice sundress after such an active day. There's something that feels so wonderful about wearing a dress without any binding around the waist. I don't have pictures, partly because we were feeling a bit sorry for ourselves with our burns...and partly because we were just so tired from the days. One night I wore my blue and orange dress and one night I wore my green fern-like print dress.

Our third port was Antigua.

And we turned that into a Sea Day. We didn't leave the ship. We were sunburned and tired. We had originally thought about going to a lovely beach...which sounded like torture on our skin...too much sun...too much abrasive sand...and we all needed to rest.

Rest meant doing some physical therapy on the recumbent bike...and a few PT exercises. And planning on doing water exercises for PT later.

So more exercise clothing...swim suit...pareo like scarf.

It was a relaxing day on a ship that was largely empty.

For dinner dress...I went back to the maxi skirt. I paired it with a coral shirt this time and my tone on tone scarf:

P1090950_zpsvivyxgvk.jpg

I liked having the scarf for the evening. A lot. The air was pumping in the indoor areas...so it was nice to be able to play with the extra fabric on my arms for comfort.

I look forward to hearing about Allure! It is so completely different, what I've done over the past two cruises and what I am doing with my next two. Freedom 7 day was port intensive and busy. Enchantment 4 day was laid bad with just one stop (too windy to make the other) The next cruise is port intensive. The trip on allure in 2016 is not - 3 ports over 7 days only.

I'm loving all of your pictures. I've never snorkeled before. I'm not the best swimmer, so I think I would want to take some classes before I try. But I would love to do it sometime!! It is one of my goals.

The catamaran looked so relaxing. You went on an itinerary I've really wanted to go on.

I'm very excited for the Allure. It will be very relaxing. We have 9...nine...NINE sea days! In a row. And then one port. And one more sea day! I should REALLY get to know this ship on this cruise!

Snorkling is very fun. Especially in sea water. Something about salt water make you very buoyant. Usually the water is calm in a kind of protected place...and the catamarans usually have vests to offer you that are specific for snorkling to help you stay floating...but floating face down unlike a typical life vest that tries to keep your head out of the water.

I don't use the vest...but here I am in the water in action. There's very little effort involved in staying on the water and checking out life in the water:

P4070110_zpshbx5wqjy.jpg

If you are on a tour where they will try to attract fish to where you are...you might see something like this where our crewman in on the float thing and feeding the fish:

P4060035_zpsezb4ngw1.jpg

And the difference between when the sun is behind the clouds...there is the fan like coral that sways here:

P4070107_zpshrbb6tql.jpg

And here's the sun shining in the water:

P4070104_zpsogimy3kd.jpg

And you can see the colors of the coral and the fish...some of them are absolutely brilliant.

Our next port was St Maarten.

We were ready to get off the ship again! We took the water taxi over to the downtown area and spent some time on the beach there. There was talk about possibly walking around the downtown area...so today, I opted to wear my shorts instead of my skort...and I was wearing a compression sleeve because my leg was feeling pretty tired. Here I am at the water taxi line:

P1090951_zpswgmanvle.jpg

We didn't walk far...we parked it very close to the dock...which was a lovely accommodation for my tired leg. We had 5 loungers and 2 umbrellas. You can see that I'm in the sunny seat...and fully covered! LOL!

P4090142_zpsyswdjcyb.jpg

But seriously...when you are sitting there...looking at this view...and admiring the fact that your toes match the sea:

P1090954_zpsopemkwjw.jpg

What's not to like?

There were a few sprinkles...typical island weather. Sun. Clouds. Sprinkle. Clouds. SUN.

It can be exhausting...lounging on the beach. We did swim...and enjoy ourselves for a few hours...and then we decided to head back to the ship for lunch. DS and I hit the early afternoon trivia. Here's my day outfit...my fun print top with my black skort and I'm showing off the zebra pattern on my compression sleeve (which totally goes with my shirt):

P1090955_zpsqvdwlird.jpg

This is the Revelations lounge. It's forward on the ship...surrounded by windows. It's a lovely light filled place to be.