Zip Lining!

starfish236

Hey Everyone!

My boyfriend and I reallyyy want to do zip lining for our Carnival shore excursion! Although, we just found out the weight limit for guys is only 220 lbs-ish. We found two other zip lining companies outside of Carnival, has anyone done either?

http://www.boddentours.com/zipndip.htm

http://www.roatanpiratescanopy.com/zipline-photos.htm

Since the Carnival has the weight limit we can see what the other private

companies offer. I have found these companies that offer zip lining as well and there weight limits are more around 295..What does everyone else think? :) THANKS!

KB

Hope to hear back soon!

Hey Everyone!

My boyfriend and I reallyyy want to do zip lining for our Carnival shore excursion! Although, we just found out the weight limit for guys is only 220 lbs-ish. We found two other zip lining companies outside of Carnival, has anyone done either?

http://www.boddentours.com/zipndip.htm

http://www.roatanpiratescanopy.com/zipline-photos.htm

Since the Carnival has the weight limit we can see what the other private

companies offer. I have found these companies that offer zip lining as well and there weight limits are more around 295..What does everyone else think? :) THANKS!

KB

Hope to hear back soon!

Have not used them but Bodden Tours is very highly recommened on this site and is #2 on Trip Advisor. We plan to use them in July - can't help with the weight limit ? though

Check out South Shore Canopy in Roatan (google them) or via roatancruiseexcursions dot com. They are AMAZING!!! And I think they take people up to 300 lbs. We had the best time ever there.

We recently used Clip N Zip, right outside the port "village" in Roatan. They were fantastic. Just looked at their website, and their wt. limit is 275 lbs. Hope this helps.

Hey pe4all!

We'll be in Roatan in April and are looking at the Clip n Zip too. Hubbies don't want to do this, but my friend and I are ready! Is there a place where hubbies can view us and take photos of us zipping along?

Lynn

Hey pe4all!

We'll be in Roatan in April and are looking at the Clip n Zip too. Hubbies don't want to do this, but my friend and I are ready! Is there a place where hubbies can view us and take photos of us zipping along?

Lynn

Hey Lynn!

The only place they may be able to get some shots is right at the end, when you zip "back" close to the starting point. The guys who are your guides take tons of pictures of you zipping, and then try to sell you a cd with them on it - it is pretty cheap, and you can view the pictures before you buy the cd. The pictures are of a very good quality. The guides will also take your personal camera and take pictures of you zipping, if you wish.

We went on the Bodden Zip & Dip and had a great time. The zip lining was the highlight of our cruise. You get to pet all the animals that Victor has in cages on his property including the monkeys. We toured the island and had lunch at Half Moon resort. It was delicious. It was a great day for the $. We had the taxi all day.

Hey pe4all!

Lynn

We used south shore they were great. Take your camera and the lead guide will take photos as you come down the line the they have a guy takeing photo of the last line and they sell the CD for 20 bucks in the gift shop. My brother weighs more than 220 and there was no problem with him.

Archived