How's the drycleaning service ( aboard Mariner)

I am tempted to defer all drycleaning and pressing until I am aboard. Where I live these services are not inexpensive ( $15 per suit). Is the laundry service good at drycleaning? White linen pants, sports jackets, suits , etc...

While I have not cruised Mariner, I have cruised Navigator and Freedom and have used their laundry services each time. My DH thought I was crazy the first time but as I explained, I am not wasting my $$ on dry cleaning before hand only for the clothes to get wrinkled or wasting my time ironing clothes before hand. I have sent items out for dry cleaning and some for press only. I have had nothing but positive experiences all 3 times and will be doing it again next month on Oasis. Even my DH agrees it is easier....:D

My advice though is keep all the items you want to have dry cleaned in one suitcase and as soon as you get your luggage grab the laundry bag out of the closet and send it out. This way it should be returned by lunch the next day (even though it says 5pm, next day, I never got any later than 2pm the next day). I hope this info helps you.

I am attaching a link to the price sheet.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/LaundryPriceList.pdf

I do not own linen. (Yikes! :eek: - the care and feeding of linen garments!)

But I have used the dry cleaning services on the Mariner when I cruised on her for 53 consecutive nights. Had to. No one is THAT neat. :)

Good service, quite reasonable prices, no problems at all.

Archived