Meet and greet gift exhcnage help!!

C&THollings

I need help! We are doing a gift exchange at of CC Meet and Greet, I can not figure out/decide what to bring. So I am asking for suggestion or examples of thing you have given or gotten in a Meet and Greet gift exchange. The price limit is $10.

We also brought something to rep. our state or hometown. :D

Ex. the folks from Boston brought a Red Sox cap, N.Y brought a Yankees monkey, PA brought pretzels and beer, and we brought Va. Tech and UVA t-shirts for Virginia.

We also brought something to rep. our state or hometown. :D

Ex. the folks from Boston brought a Red Sox cap, N.Y brought a Yankees monkey, PA brought pretzels and beer, and we brought Va. Tech and UVA t-shirts for Virginia.

Hey, perfect timing for this question. We'll be on Celebrity Equinox in 2 weeks and it's the first time we've decided to participate in the CC gathering gift exchange. So, naturally our gift will be an Ohio State t-shirt and a box of chocolate/peanut butter candy buckeyes!

We did this on our first cruise a few years back and it was fun. I was one of the only from Florida so I put this little care package together like sunscreen, florida magnet, sunscreen lip balm, space shuttle souvenier stuff..etc

Our roll call at the time was on a downy wrinkle realeaser kick and no one could find it in travel size so we made jokes about it on our roll call and of course our wal mart here had tons of it so I got a bunch of that too...

The lady that got it was very happy...we had fun and it was a hoot...

I had thought about the T Shirt for our University, but was thinking why would they want to wear it if it wasn't their team. But it seem like a popular thing. I will have to check out the Walgreens for shirts, that is a good idea. Come to think of it, the local store use to sell shirts with our hometown on it.. hummm

I did find some local made soap I put in the bag. I think I am over thinking what to do on this one :)

With apparel its hard to say what size to get, what if its way too big or too small for the person who ends up getting it. We also had a situation where a diabetic got the chocolates my friend brought as her gift.

Its a bit late in the year now, but we were an international group sailing in October from Europe. I brought a picture calendar of Chicago. It was light, nice and flat to pack and didn't take any space. The person who got it was happy too, because they were on the first leg of a 3 month trip to the States and didn't have room for many extras at all.

There were tote bags, mugs, magnets, caps, recipe books, coasters, and many other things I can't remember now. Some people were really creative with their gifts, it was a lot of fun and we had over 60 people participating.

We too had gifts from our state/area...I had made a small gift bag with several fun things inside...I think I spent more than what I was suppost to but I kept finding unique things that not many people may not have access to...:)

We brought things related to our hometown. Items like baseball caps, t-shirts, mugs, etc.

I was also chatting with a man on our roll call who was turning 80 on our cruise about our mutual love for martinis. I hand-painted a martini glass with our ship name and itinerary (using glass paint). He loved it, started to tear up, and had his travel helper take it to the bar to have it filled. :)

P1020088.jpg.224b06686878f430a828d816e59b037e.jpg

We brought things related to our hometown. Items like baseball caps, t-shirts, mugs, etc.

I was also chatting with a man on our roll call who was turning 80 on our cruise about our mutual love for martinis. I hand-painted a martini glass with our ship name and itinerary (using glass paint). He loved it, started to tear up, and had his travel helper take it to the bar to have it filled. :)

Awww...great gift idea!

Hey, perfect timing for this question. We'll be on Celebrity Equinox in 2 weeks and it's the first time we've decided to participate in the CC gathering gift exchange. So, naturally our gift will be an Ohio State t-shirt and a box of chocolate/peanut butter candy buckeyes!

That gift would be going over board. Go BLUE!

We did this in January. I took Sanders Hot Fudge (a local institution). Got a bag from Oregon (homemade tote) with Oregon jams, ornament and something else. I was a happy girl. Other gifts were local teas, chocolates. Enjoyed

We did this in January. I took Sanders Hot Fudge (a local institution). Got a bag from Oregon (homemade tote) with Oregon jams, ornament and something else. I was a happy girl. Other gifts were local teas, chocolates. Enjoyed

Sanders is the best!

DH's family is from Michigan and always sends us a jar or two of Sanders per year. Dh would never part with it. ;)

I need help! We are doing a gift exchange at of CC Meet and Greet, I can not figure out/decide what to bring. So I am asking for suggestion or examples of thing you have given or gotten in a Meet and Greet gift exchange. The price limit is $10.
I'm from Illinois and wanted to bring something our state is famous so I decided to bring the governor, but the warden wouldn't let him out.

Archived