traveling of transatlantic disney to Barcelona

hotrod610

DH and I were on the Disney WBTA last fall. Since the TA are during the school term, adults greatly outnumbered children. We found lots of adult activities and shows, met a lot of great people, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Since Disney is one of the only cruise lines to freely allow alcohol to be brought aboard, we bought aboard wine and cava from Cortes Ingles. Other cruisers also brought on hard liquor along with wine and beer. The price of drinks is comparable to any US bar. They do have daily mix drink specials at about half price. We enjoy the Disney cruises because of the more family atmosphere. There is less heavy drinking and smoking, and no gambling. There is also no real late night partying as most people are in their rooms before midnight, which may be a deal breaker for some.

• 2 weeks later...
has anyone done this what can you tell me about cruise we are mature adults, no kids. What about alcohol prices on ship
Went last year, it was great and I am collecting SS. Only about 400 kids onboard. Disney had a great surprise for us when we got to Barcelona! Would do it again in a heartbeat if I could find the same price.

Archived