price reduction???

anjanetted

I am new to cruising and read a lot of posts about prices being lowered for OBC and room upgrades. I have tried reading back to see how you do this but I haven't had any luck. I would love some help. Are their sited to go to to check rates, If they have changed what do I do?? I have also read about people getting room upgrades. How does this work??? I am traveling with a family of 5 so I would appreciate any help in getting prices lowered.

You need to know first of all which rate you booked under, as that determines the procedures. thats #1 and since you didnt mention it ..thats the first step. then make sure you know the price individually for each pax for the cruisefare.

I pick a TA online site and look up my cruise prices and check to see if it went up or down. I find Carnival's fareviewer to be lacking.

It depends upon what rate you book under. If you book Early Saver then you can get your price adjusted up to 2 days prior to sailing. Other rates after final payment is due you can only do an upgrade and not OBC

Archived